Career Officer
# 661
06-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankcob View Post
Originally when I became a Lifetime Subscriber, it was stated that there would be items that only Lifetime Subscribers could get...every time something new comes out as a 'Lifetime Subscriber' perk, it becomes available for everyone to buy on the CStore within a month or two...I am not a satisfied customer. What happened to all the LTS only perks? What happened to all the promises that LTS's would have all the perks without having to do all the paying for those perks? Seems like another moneygrubbing company trying to take more money than it's worth to have the Romulan setup cost $125.00 for everyone including those of us who gladly forked out $300 for our Lifetime Gold Subscriber memberships in order to enjoy our perks...your entire game has been nothing but lies and promises that were not followed through on. I have no intention of buying these perks or further spending money for things that should be LTS perks.
I can't find the Liberated Borg species for Federation or KDF in the Z-Store. Nor was a bundle to get every Veteran Reward item, even the 1100-Day Reward, available on the Z-Store.

Last time I checked, those were "LTS Perks".

Also, with the Legacy and Starter Packs for Legacy of Romulus, the only "exclusives" that won't be on the Z-Store are the titles. The packs were always only a way to get everything that were going to the Z-Store at a reduced price since they were bundled.

Basically, your argument is invalid.

-END OF LINE
Ensign
# 662
06-02-2013, 07:27 AM
I hope the reduced price stays for the legacy pack until 16th of June or later so I can get it on my 18th birthday on june 15th

Last edited by hopit69; 06-02-2013 at 07:31 AM.
Ensign
# 663 yay
06-06-2013, 04:45 PM
can't wait for this thing
Career Officer
# 664
06-10-2013, 09:20 AM
I would consider buying it for $99.99, since my LTS package was exclusive at its price when I bought it , then everything was offered at a cheaper price..... just saying I considered it at $124. As the price goes up its hard to see the value, also the game has been down so much since the Romulan launch....I have seen the full retail value, but the savings is not enough to make me pounce....

I would like to pounce if the deal was sweet enough, but after the way things go on sale, right shortly after I pay full price.....makes it hard to buy.... just saying

Last edited by palpha2clearance; 06-10-2013 at 09:24 AM.
Career Officer
# 665
06-13-2013, 05:47 PM
Is the Liberated Borg Reman BOFF only redeemable once? I had no issues redeeming it on my Reman toon (redeemed it at Lieutenant), but I can't yet redeem it on my Romulan (only level 5). Or does it perhaps have a level requirement before I can claim for my next character?
Ensign
# 666
06-13-2013, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsatyr View Post
Is the Liberated Borg Reman BOFF only redeemable once? I had no issues redeeming it on my Reman toon (redeemed it at Lieutenant), but I can't yet redeem it on my Romulan (only level 5). Or does it perhaps have a level requirement before I can claim for my next character?
You can buy it for 500 zen. It is NOT unlocked for every toon.
Career Officer
# 667
06-13-2013, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsatyr View Post
If you buy the legacy pack or the starter pack it is unlocked for every toon, but if you buy it from the zen store in game it has a price of 500 zen and that is only for one item.
Cryptic
Joined August 2008
Commander
# 668
07-12-2013, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doogie74 View Post
If you buy the legacy pack or the starter pack it is unlocked for every toon, but if you buy it from the zen store in game it has a price of 500 zen and that is only for one item.
I think you can get it for LIFE time now, I'm not sure but i'm sure you can
Career Officer
# 669
07-13-2013, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpenfold View Post
I think you can get it for LIFE time now, I'm not sure but i'm sure you can
Lifetime does not include a lib-borg reman boff.
Cryptic
Joined August 2008
Ensign
# 670
08-02-2013, 04:54 PM
I bought the starter pack, and want to upgrade to Legacy full pack . Do I get a discount for having owned part of what you get already?