Ensign
Today I noticed the TNG split bottom pants on my character and BOFF's look weird. The lower parts of the pants have weird black swirly lines on them.

See here:
http://i.imgur.com/dZQpvfB.jpg

I made the pants white to illustrate the issue, normally they're black but then you can still see the weirdness.

Is anybody else having this?
Ensign
# 2 (Bug)TNG Split Bottom Palette
07-11-2013, 02:37 PM
As of the July 11th patch the TNG split bottom trousers colour palette is bugged. The black has changed to a dark grey and not only makes them not match the TNG film outfit but also gives the trousers a sheen which makes the texture appear like leather.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3 TNG Split Bottom Pants glitched
07-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Since today's patch - the TNG split bottom pants are glitched. They're the new Romulan pants from waist down - then mid calf they return to normal TNG pants - looking like a very bad stitch job was done. Very, very funky looking now.
Captain
# 4
07-11-2013, 10:41 PM
Yes, I notice this today! Is really horrible now.. and is not going to be fixed... good job cryptic.. next what?

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Career Officer
# 5
07-12-2013, 01:10 AM
The change in colour has had a side effect (at least on my system) of displaying what looks like a darker pattern around each leg of the trousers below the knees (possibly interaction with the boots???) - not a good look - it looks like embroidery on the trouser cuffs.

Please change this if at all possible.

Personally, rather than waiting for a fix, I paid the EC to change the uniform on my Capt and each BOff.
Republic Veteran
# 6 Worn-out
07-12-2013, 07:42 AM
Yup, I was looking as my 'stately' Vulcan Vice Admiral character, and it it looks like he's wearing worn out country-western jeans... with swirlys on the bottom...not sure what happened.

Glad its not just me being OCD
Career Officer
# 7
07-12-2013, 07:56 AM
Yes the material also no longer matches the shirts
Ensign
# 8 TNG Split Bottom Pants Now Bugged
07-12-2013, 08:51 AM
This was posted in the Graphics and Sound support forum, but it belongs here, as well. The TNG Split Bottom Pants are now bugged, with the texture being off, resulting in the same color not matching the top, and there is also a distortion in the lower legs.

Example.
Captain
# 9
07-12-2013, 08:54 AM
The boots are showing through.

Play Champions Online if you'd like to see more examples of the effect.
# 10
07-12-2013, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the quick acknowledgement of my post (and moving it to the consolidated thread).

Here's to hoping for a quick resolution to the issue!
Closed Thread