Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Romulan Gameplay
Login

Republic Veteran
Pic, photobucket

The voices...the voices of Tovan Khev are only in your head.

Last edited by aexrael; 07-18-2013 at 04:31 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 2
07-15-2013, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aexrael View Post
Pic, photobucket

The voices...the voices of Tovan Khev are only in your head.
lol

Somewhere among my screenies is one of my Romulan with Tovan Khev in that same mission cutscene, in which he looked like my own toon (a female) in every way (including the TOS mini dress and thigh boots), except he was taller and had long, gnarled fingers.

I began to suspect that my childhood friend Tovan had been replaced by some alien imposter incapable of holding a static shape for long until it truly becomes comfortable in that form (hence why I have seen Satra talking, but heard Tovan's voice, why I have seen some unknown Orion woman talking, but heard Tovan's voice, indeed, why I have seen any number of unknown Romulan and Klingon males and females and other known bridge crew members speaking with Tovan's voice -- it's a conspiracy!!! Tovan was replaced with something like a Founder or Undine at some point by the Tal'Shiar and now bides his time, waiting to stick a blade into my back; I'm tempted to toss him in the brig just to be safe).

(The preceding paragraph is satirical, and I sincerely hope it doesn't give Cryptic any inspiration to turn my First Officer against me in some future expansion.)

Tal'Diann (Phi'Tlaru Rihan) ~(‾.▿.‾)~ Tal'Diann (Romulan Military Intelligence)
The saying "There are no women on the internet" is sexist nonsense. We do exist, and we also play MMOs. Do not misgender me; I am female.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
07-15-2013, 04:45 AM
The Undine are everywhere.......

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day