Former PWE Community Team Lead
We've recently posted a blog that contains important information about the updates to our ZEN Offer Wall (i.e. http://offers.perfectworld.com), as well as answers to some of your most asked questions. Additionally, we've posted a link towards the end to a survey -- we are very interested in your feedback and would love to hear from you!

Please read the blog here.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
07-15-2013, 08:22 PM
We're sorry, there are no options available to earn ZEN right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.

The part in red is a lie. I've checked regularly and I always get this message. So no new options are made available.
Career Officer
# 3
07-15-2013, 10:07 PM
Only 1 offer for me and it's a 'buy something' one.... pass.

SERVER NOT RESPONDING (1701s)
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
07-15-2013, 10:19 PM
I believe it depends on where you live. Some survey opportunities and offers may not be available where you live, especially surveys (i know since I'm a surveyor for multiple panels)
Ham I Am. Jacksonville Jaguars Fan. Born and raised in Jacksonville. Join Date Feb 2012
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
07-16-2013, 12:45 AM
I live in the UK yet a get the peanut lab offers and not sponsorpay.

"The Road To Arc Is Paved With Good Intentions"
Career Officer
# 6
07-16-2013, 08:22 AM
I managed to get to some from work and other then the "free" ones the are NOT free, it seems to work. So it must be something with my ISP at home or something...

Is there any way to report the "offers" that are listed as free but require payments to be made? So they are moved to the right category? Maybe a report button should be next to their listing.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-16-2013, 09:07 AM
Please shut them down. They are not to be trusted.
========================================
SABLE SQUADRON ~ Caitian Engineer
The bigger the ship the better.
# 8
07-16-2013, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikev View Post
Please shut them down. They are not to be trusted.
It sounds like you missed the link to the blog in the first post that addresses this concern. After reading the blog, use the link at the bottom of it to complete the survey and pass along your feedback. We would sincerely appreciate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattachine View Post
Is there any way to report the "offers" that are listed as free but require payments to be made? So they are moved to the right category? Maybe a report button should be next to their listing.
Please utilize the survey that is linked in the blog to let us know.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 9
07-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
*snip*Please utilize the survey that is linked in the blog to let us know.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Just so I don't do anything wrong. Should I fill out one survey for each company or offer that is not free even they clam to be? Or should I compile them and do it all in one? Why I ask is because I've already done the survey and didn't think I could do it multiple times.

*edit*

I also need to know what information you need to identify each survey as many of them are from the same company/website and not all of them require to pay money and some links doesn't even work.
Are the URLs that we're redirected to good enough?

Last edited by mattachine; 07-16-2013 at 10:14 AM.
# 10
07-16-2013, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattachine View Post
Just so I don't do anything wrong. Should I fill out one survey for each company or offer that is not free even they clam to be? Or should I compile them and do it all in one? Why I ask is because I've already done the survey and didn't think I could do it multiple times.

*edit*

I also need to know what information you need to identify each survey as many of them are from the same company/website and not all of them require to pay money and some links doesn't even work.
Are the URLs that we're redirected to good enough?
Compile into one, if you can. URLs should be fine Thanks!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread