Starfleet Veteran
# 1 No more ZEN for Lifetimer?
07-16-2013, 02:34 AM
Hi there. I am a German player and I have a lifetime subscription. Since the start of Legacy of romulus, I did not get my monthly ZEN reward. So I am wondering: Did they cancel it or is it still on?
Career Officer
# 2
07-16-2013, 02:39 AM
No, you and a lot of others ( including me ) just haven't received our monthly ZEN for months.

PerfectWorld/Cryptic still won't give a answer. At least I haven't herd of one. Since LoR came, it bugged more then the game it seems.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Non stop crashing and epic lagging are helpful in telling me it's time for bed or to go outside and get a life.
Republic Veteran
# 3
07-16-2013, 02:52 AM
Oh I have an answer alright, but as its part of a ticket response I'm not allowed to discuss it on the forums, else I'll be banned.

All however I can/will say on this ridiculous matter is that I and a lot of people I know have not recieved any ZEN since April. Cryptic state that people got paid double or triple ZEN and so they stopped the stipend to address the issue.

Fine.

However here I am at the start of July still without anything when I didn't get ANY double or triple stipend. I should know. My bank accounts should know. I certainly wouldn't of bought more ZEN if that was the case. Oh well. C'est la vie. Its my word against theirs and since we can't view our zen points history we can't back up our claims.

I am an advocate for Cryptic and I think STO is a great game, but this none-issue-issue has become tiresome :/ As long as I get my stipend this month, fine, I can forget about the 1500 points I didn't get
THE ARTIST FORMALLY KNOWN AS TRYULIS
Vice Admiral Dir Sonatra, I.R.W. Kholairlha, Scimitar Class Warbird
Vice Admiral Oshin S'ree, USS Steamrunner, Steamrunner Class

TEN FORWARD FLEET