Career Officer
# 21
07-16-2013, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
The last I heard, PvP improvements were being tacked in with overall endgame improvements - so that it wasn't so much about PvP improvements, as much as just touching up endgame. Of course, lol - with it having gone from PvP to PvP/Endgame...it's not hard to imagine the next step would be PvP/Endgame to Endgame where the PvP is forgotten about again.
damn u .... couldn't u just may have told that with a bit more sense for sensivity? ...
as it is, referring to the declined participation of dstahl on this topic (he seemed to be quite talkable when bootcamp started), i fear ur right in this ....

so (dahell), until anything may changes for pvp, don't let klink-pvp left behind fed-side. embrass the challenge it gives.

(sometimes i even wish they won't touch it at all. likely at least the first time after something is done, it will not be fun for us .... more maps, merged q's and i'd probably be fine with it as "pvp-update")

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
AND DON'T TOUCH OUR DIL!!!
Captain
# 22
07-16-2013, 06:35 AM
How about Geko's thing about the mix of PvP and competitive PvE? That one, um, that one...wait, let me compose myself here. Ahem...

/cough

That included such things as folks completing a PvE objective on one map adding a turret to the PvP map.

/cough

Hrmmm, there is supposed to be another Rep Grind added by the end of the year - never saw the follow up interview on that to see if there was any more info on what it might be...

...might be a grind accomplished by adding turrets to PvP maps from PvE maps.

edit: Read the second part of that interview and there was no further mention of it. Not sure why I bothered reading the first part...it's fluff from a fluff interviewer.
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin

Last edited by virusdancer; 07-16-2013 at 07:21 AM.
Career Officer
# 23
07-16-2013, 06:42 AM
Quote:
How about Geko's thing about the mix of PvP and competitive PvE? That one, um, that one...wait, let me compose myself here. Ahem...

/cough

That included such things as folks completing a PvE objective on one map adding a turret to the PvP map.

/cough

Hrmmm, there is supposed to be another Rep Grind added by the end of the year - never saw the follow up interview on that to see if there was any more info on what it might be...

...might be a grind accomplished by adding turrets to PvP maps from PvE maps.
...may they cleanse endgame totally from anything but kerrat with.... a turret... "here ya go, enjoy our new pvp-update: the kerrat-turret-rep (from which u can obtain pakhled gear)" ^^ ..... :X.... (don't give em ideas )

Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
Captain
# 24
07-16-2013, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wast33 View Post
...may they cleanse endgame totally from anything but kerrat with.... a turret... "here ya go, enjoy our new pvp-update: the kerrat-turret-rep (from which u can obtain pakhled gear)" ^^ ..... :X.... (don't give em ideas )
Lol...they'll add Pakled DOFFs that improve the turret placed on the PvP map from the PvE map - which will in turn reduce the amount of grind needed for the Competitive PvE Reputation. It will be available for a limited time and in very rare quantities from a new DOFF pack available in the next lockbox.

edit: Just wanted to add that I was most definitely joking about that - don't work at Cryptic, do not have inside info about what they're doing or anything like that - just a joke.
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin

Last edited by virusdancer; 07-16-2013 at 07:15 AM.
Career Officer
# 25
07-16-2013, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Lol...they'll add Pakled DOFFs that improve the turret placed on the PvP map from the PvE map - which will in turn reduce the amount of grind needed for the Competitive PvE Reputation. It will be available for a limited time and in very rare quantities from a new DOFF pack available in the next lockbox.

edit: Just wanted to add that I was most definitely joking about that - don't work at Cryptic, do not have inside info about what they're doing or anything like that - just a joke.
as for me: was lmao, but not took it serious ... trolling my own thread .... mhmmm jumja sticks ...

Last edited by wast33; 07-16-2013 at 08:09 AM.