Commander
# 1 Interior star backdrop?
07-15-2013, 09:26 PM
So I've tried twice to create an interior map. I picked "Federation Interior 02". I put in a few objects and then "play map" to check it. It loads and I'm seeing nothing but stars. I'm familiar with this map, I've used it several times (twice already in this project in fact). So what gives? Any ideas?

If you like Foundry missions, try mine here!
Captain
# 2
07-16-2013, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djf021 View Post
So I've tried twice to create an interior map. I picked "Federation Interior 02". I put in a few objects and then "play map" to check it. It loads and I'm seeing nothing but stars. I'm familiar with this map, I've used it several times (twice already in this project in fact). So what gives? Any ideas?
Can you take a screenshot please? Are you spawning above the interior or something?
Commander
# 3
07-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Can you take a screenshot please? Are you spawning above the interior or something?
I havent had a chance to create a screenshot, but it seems to have corrected Itself. I don't think I was Spawning above the floor. I was just standing there, and all I could see was stars Above me all around me Below me. I decided to go with a different map anyway, so I'm good. Thanks!

If you like Foundry missions, try mine here!