Lt. Commander
# 31
07-16-2013, 05:21 PM
excellent, can't wait to see it go live - hopefully next week
Light Speed! - No, light speed is too slow. We need LUDICROUS SPEED!

Ajma420 - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Federation
Catherine The Great - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Empire
Vladimir - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Rihannsu Empire
Commander
# 32
07-16-2013, 05:21 PM
While I think the ranking system will be A nice change for the normal and advanced hanger pets I have grave concerns on the Elite pets. The Elite pets are already so powerful by normal standards a bonus to them seems over the top...
Empire Veteran
# 33
07-16-2013, 05:31 PM
I'm assuming these were probally meant to go out a long time from now but due to the generous actions by certain fleets the time table was pushed up since most of the kdf will have elite hangar pets LOL.
Empire Veteran
# 34
07-16-2013, 05:34 PM
romulan vet ship! yay a new toy! with a plasma lotus im guessing
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Cryptic Studios Team
# 35
07-16-2013, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
You know, there's definitely some cool things in those notes and all...but I keep seeing Squirrels and going, "Oh yeah!"
Squirrel!!
Empire Veteran
# 36
07-16-2013, 05:41 PM
Great fixes.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 37
07-16-2013, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
Wing-specific Carrier Commands can also be accessed from this UI, allowing you send separate Carrier Commands to each hangar, if you have more than one Hangar Bay.
Might want to change that to Hangar-specific - since some folks think of each launch from a hangar as a wing rather than all launched from a particular hangar as a wing.

Had to come back and reread it more closely (yes, I rushed to try it out) when it "didn't" work with the single hangar guy...but yeah, it was pretty nifty with the two hangar guy to be able to set separate commands for the two hangars. Will post more feedback in the feedback thread...
Rear Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
V.S.S. Oracle, D'Kyr-class Science Vessel
Commander
# 38
07-16-2013, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonhellsting View Post
While I think the ranking system will be A nice change for the normal and advanced hanger pets I have grave concerns on the Elite pets. The Elite pets are already so powerful by normal standards a bonus to them seems over the top...
Elite pets are powerful because everytime you spawn one, their abilities and torpedos are refreshed. So if you wanted elite pets to be nerfed, you got your wish.

You can't spawn them anymore if they're still alive. Add to the fact that they now live longer due to avoiding warp core breaches, their chances of dying so you spawn a fresh batch is evenly lower, further reducing the DPS of anyone who powercycles elite pets. ...not to mention their base damage was nerfed by -4%.

Last edited by ruminate00; 07-16-2013 at 05:45 PM.
Commander
# 39
07-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfleetmaco View Post
Seriously guys, when are you going to fix the honor guard armor....?
I really would like some kind of update on this too. That was a lot of work to find out it we got a messed up costume and I honestly cant even remember any mention of it from a dev since just after the launch of season 7.
Rihannsu
# 40
07-16-2013, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
Costumes:
  • The Reman Headgear has been adjusted to prevent clipping.
  • Update the color palate on the Reman variants of the Romulan Republic uniforms.
Yes and Romulan Republic Uniform 1 is now broken.

Really ... I am at lost for words because how ... how can you people break a completely unrelated uniform?
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!