Captain
# 181
07-13-2013, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealfluffy View Post
Can you please provide the names of the accolades for the 500 and 1000 Rebellious Klingon kills since they haven't been announced in this thread as of yet?
STOWiki only lists to 200 for that.
Ensign
# 182
07-14-2013, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Can you please provide the names of the accolades for the 500 and 1000 Rebellious Klingon kills since they haven't been announced in this thread as of yet?
And unfortunately I haven't killed that many Rebel Klingons on either my Fed or Klingon characters. My list has blank spaces for those two accolades.
Career Officer
# 183
07-14-2013, 01:23 PM
200 rebel kdf will be space only. Ground 100, 500 and 1000 would be harder to farm and name since you can only get 1 kill per run and 1 run takes ~5 minutes. Needless to say it will take a good few days of solid farming to get those accolades.
Empire Veteran
# 184
07-16-2013, 07:28 AM
I noticed the names of the Romulan Reputation accolades have changed from "Romulan Star Empire (Tier x)" to "Romulan Republic (Tier x)". Does this mean we now have to check all 1100+ accolades after every patch just in case some dev arbitrarily feels to change an accolade name? My spreadsheet is crying...
Career Officer
# 185
07-16-2013, 07:42 PM
Quote:
I noticed the names of the Romulan Reputation accolades have changed from "Romulan Star Empire (Tier x)" to "Romulan Republic (Tier x)". Does this mean we now have to check all 1100+ accolades after every patch just in case some dev arbitrarily feels to change an accolade name? My spreadsheet is crying...
It wouldn't be so bad if they'd at least include the list of changes in the Release Notes. I hate Stealth Updates.

When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. RIP Terry Pratchett. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Lieutenant
# 186
07-22-2013, 02:50 AM
Been having fun on Nimbus III (not a phrase that comes naturally!) and have all accolades bar one - 'Free Satellite Coverage for All'

Checked back through this thread and as far as I can make out it's an event boss that occurs outside the satellite station periodically

Well, camped outside that puppy for aaaaaaages last night and not a sniff of Tal Shiar

Can anyone confirm that this happens outside and if there's anything I need to do to instigate it?
(or even if it's still in the game!!)

Thank you for your kind attention
"Kill the Cardassians"
"Which ones?"
"All of them!"
Career Officer
# 187
07-22-2013, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emp0kn0r View Post
...Can anyone confirm that this happens outside and if there's anything I need to do to instigate it?...
I can confirm that the Free Satellite Coverage for All accolade comes from defeating the Tal Shiar boss that spawns outside Satellite station. All you can do is stand around and wait for them to appear:

Go to the entrance of the Satellite Station and walk around a few feet to the left (clockwise).

As with the other randomly-timed bosses on Nimbus III, there is a pop-up/fly-by notification to those in the area when the Tal Shiar event starts.

The first Tal Shiar mob of the event spawns on a balcony/ledge a couple stories up the side of the station. Because they are up the building and slightly off to the side, sometimes they don't cause/attract aggro, or be in your sights to get lock, so they might not be noticed.

After they are defeated there's another 3-4 Tal Shiar mobs that spawn around the base of the station (including at least one more on another balcony).

Defeat all of them and the Tal Shiar boss shows up, but he's slightly down the hill near the worms (he always seems to spawn behind me, and I have to look around for him).

Good luck!

When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. RIP Terry Pratchett. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Lieutenant
# 188
07-23-2013, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
... All you can do is stand around and wait for them to appear...
Thanks for the response my lord!

Camped out there for a full hour last night but no joy.
(no matter how many times I performed the fan dance )

Bit annoying as it's the only Nimbus acc I don't have but hey-ho - filed under 'First World Problems' and moved on.

Might try again next time I pass through that sector but I've stared at that bloody tower long enough for the moment!
"Kill the Cardassians"
"Which ones?"
"All of them!"
Empire Veteran
# 189
07-23-2013, 07:39 AM
Are you in the right place? It's at the entrance to the mission "Installation 18".
Lieutenant
# 190
07-23-2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Are you in the right place? It's at the entrance to the mission "Installation 18".
Indeed - hung around outside the door, circled around the tower numerous times, even tried climbing the exterior which is obviously pointless but you'll try anything when you're just waiting
"Kill the Cardassians"
"Which ones?"
"All of them!"