Ensign
# 11
06-28-2013, 10:04 AM
yeah, so.. there is nothing on my launcher to select a server, before or after i login, everyones instructions are the same so i can't be missing anything, it simply isn't an option for me to change servers
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
07-16-2013, 05:54 PM
Have you tried transferring a character to Tribble first. Sometimes a character has to be transferred first to "unlock" the Tribble option in the patcher (i.e. you need a character on the shard to be able to switch to that shard in the launcher). There are directions on how to do that in the OP. Hope that helps.
"That hurts worse than the uniform." - Dr. McCoy on the Vulcan salute
"On Vulcan, the teddy bears are alive. And they have six-inch fangs." - Spock on sehlats
Republic Veteran
# 13
07-17-2013, 01:37 AM
It is unfortunate you choose to title your thread noob instead of newbie, considering noob traditionally is a derogatory term.
Ensign
# 14
07-17-2013, 06:11 AM
where is the console for this? DS9 ESD Starbase 39 serria?

Starfleet Veteran
# 15
07-17-2013, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aexrael View Post
It is unfortunate you choose to title your thread noob instead of newbie, considering noob traditionally is a derogatory term.
Duly noted. I'll see if I can't fix the title.
"On Vulcan, the teddy bears are alive. And they have six-inch fangs." - Spock on sehlats
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
07-17-2013, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwglaister View Post
where is the console for this? DS9 ESD Starbase 39 serria?

The console to test ships (right now just the Ody I believe) is at ESD in the shipyard. It's a console on the desk that the Ship and Shuttle Requisitions officer is at. The OMEGA vendor who gives reputation items is at DS9. Hope that helps.
Captain
# 17
07-17-2013, 07:45 PM
Mice work. Thank you for posting this little guide. (*Bows*)

butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
Temperance Brennan, "A building"
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-21-2013, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarek93 View Post
The console to test ships (right now just the Ody I believe) is at ESD in the shipyard. It's a console on the desk that the Ship and Shuttle Requisitions officer is at. The OMEGA vendor who gives reputation items is at DS9. Hope that helps.
I take it this is nolonger true? I checked the desk with the Ship Req lady at ESD, but the only console there doesn't do anything.
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
07-23-2013, 10:30 PM
Yes. It is no longer true. Admittedly, I hadn't visited ESD Spacedock after the wipe of Tribble a couple months ago (when the console was still active). I just went back and checked to confirm whether it was there or not. And it is no longer active.
Lieutenant
# 20 Agreed
08-20-2013, 07:30 AM
I also agree

What happens on Tribble stays on Tribble

This gives a unique look/peak into the game from a different perspective than what we always have on the Holodeck server.

This is great
Yes there are problems, bugs or other items...BUT remember this is a test server
Take it for what it is
Use it for what it is

That Is All

Live Long And Prosper