Cryptic Studios Team
# 11
07-17-2013, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the bug reports. The character class and power level issues are already fixed in our internal builds. (It should be considered a Warbird and have standard Warbird power levels.)

The art, description, and animation stuff is simply unfinished and should be fixed soon.

Thanks again!
Career Officer
# 12
07-17-2013, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archoncryptic View Post
Thanks for the bug reports. The character class and power level issues are already fixed in our internal builds. (It should be considered a Warbird and have standard Warbird power levels.)

The art, description, and animation stuff is simply unfinished and should be fixed soon.

Thanks again!
Still can't actually ACCESS though - as per other threads, despite meeting the criterion, it won't let me 'buy' the ship.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 13
07-17-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
Still can't actually ACCESS though - as per other threads, despite meeting the criterion, it won't let me 'buy' the ship.
This may be because only your actual veteran status transfers to Tribble. So, if you're not 1000 actual days subscribed, but have a Lifetime Sub, you have to wait for it to hit Holodeck to claim.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 14
07-17-2013, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This may be because only your actual veteran status transfers to Tribble. So, if you're not 1000 actual days subscribed, but have a Lifetime Sub, you have to wait for it to hit Holodeck to claim.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Well, that's disappointing - but thanks for the response

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
07-17-2013, 11:35 AM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Why is that? Makes it a bit hard to test things, when I can't access stuff I paid for.

I'm serious here, why doesn't it transfer?
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7, the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Empire Veteran
# 16
07-17-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archoncryptic View Post

Thanks again!
it will be interesting to see what even transforms on it. there was so many different sections on the ship according to the costume customizer.

OH! 1 more bug. applying paint/color with the patterns is extreamly opaque, like it is on the scimitar too, its basically invisible. both of those ships need that addressed.

wile the rom vet ship is getting finished, do you think the kdf vet ship can finally get its nacelles fixed to extend wile in sector space too? they never have, only in warpout.
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Commander
# 17
07-17-2013, 11:47 AM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Is there anything you can do to Tribble specifically to tell the game to treat Lifetime Subscribers as if their days played is at least 1000?

EDIT: Or since Tribble is a testing shard, allow any player to access it but make a pop-up message that says "You are only purchasing this ship on Tribble, a testing server. This ship will not transfer over to your Holodeck character, and you must still be a Lifetime Subscriber or 1000-day gold subscriber to claim this ship on Holodeck." As for any confusion...if you know how to get to Tribble, you know there's a difference between Tribble and Holodeck anyway.

Last edited by entnx01; 07-17-2013 at 11:49 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
07-17-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Well that's just stupid lol, but I guess it should be expected from cryptic....

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Empire Veteran
# 19
07-17-2013, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
Well that's just stupid lol, but I guess it should be expected from cryptic....
I have to wonder when somebody feels the need to gratuitously insult someone trying to help them...

And it is logical - Holodeck probably runs to the actual account server, while Tribble doesn't. (I.e. minimizing the chance of a serious hack from Tribble.)
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Rihannsu
# 20
07-17-2013, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
no visible transformations
I hope it stays so, i dont like the transformation on the Fed.-Ship. It is the Reason i never use it.