Ensign
Enough said.
Ensign
# 612
07-16-2013, 10:34 AM
The likelyhood of getting any help on here from someone who can actually help is in my opinion, non existent. That is sad as this could be a really great game but it seems the people that do customer support do not care about any of us. It makes me wonder if everyone quit playing Star Trek would this company even care.
Career Officer
# 613
07-18-2013, 12:48 PM
Just shy of 2 months for my Re-Direct Error with no response. Just over 3 weeks for the second e-mail concerning the Re-Direct Error.
Commander
# 614 Just Terrible
07-19-2013, 06:20 PM
This has got to be one of the worst customer service companies I have ever dealt with. I must say Cryptic, I will never promote this game again. You don't listen to your fans about needing to improve PVP, you don't listen to anyway to improve balance, you make lazy upgrades when releasing fleet versions of current ships and releasing 3 packs for new C -Store ships, and most of all any Zen loss complaints go completely unresolved including losses in buying Legacy or Lifetime editions.

I have never been as disappointed with this game's progression as I am today. While I am too invested to completely dismiss the game, I will not ask others to play with this continued idiocy in management. I am really disappointed Cryptic/PWE because much like SWG this game has/had so much potential.
Starfleet Veteran
# 615
07-19-2013, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark4blood View Post
This has got to be one of the worst customer service companies I have ever dealt with. I must say Cryptic, I will never promote this game again. You don't listen to your fans about needing to improve PVP, you don't listen to anyway to improve balance, you make lazy upgrades when releasing fleet versions of current ships and releasing 3 packs for new C -Store ships, and most of all any Zen loss complaints go completely unresolved including losses in buying Legacy or Lifetime editions.

I have never been as disappointed with this game's progression as I am today. While I am too invested to completely dismiss the game, I will not ask others to play with this continued idiocy in management. I am really disappointed Cryptic/PWE because much like SWG this game has/had so much potential.
I just had to point out those sections I've highlighted in red, as I STILL have no answer as to when/if my Zen stipend will resume...
Commander
# 616
07-20-2013, 08:00 AM
They have not answerd my ticket wich i sent in, And it's importent but they just do not seem to want to get back to it.
Lieutenant
# 617 Current GM Response Times
07-20-2013, 09:44 AM
Just posted a ticket earlier for an item that has disappeared and I need back/a replacement asap - so bearing in mind it's a weekend, can anyone give an idea as to the response time?

I was a bit discouraged to note that a different ticket regarding a mission issue was still untouched from seven days ago...

Hopefully missing items are quicker to sort out...
Career Officer
# 618
07-20-2013, 10:37 AM
In most cases, the GMs do not have the authority to 'replace' items, as this has been subject to much abuse by other players in the past attempting to cheat the system... And you can check the TOS statement for that clause that says you take all responsibilities for in-game loses...

If it was something like a missing C-Store item, then you will have to go to PWE Support to request the item...
Lieutenant
# 619
07-20-2013, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchyotaku View Post
In most cases, the GMs do not have the authority to 'replace' items, as this has been subject to much abuse by other players in the past attempting to cheat the system... And you can check the TOS statement for that clause that says you take all responsibilities for in-game loses...

If it was something like a missing C-Store item, then you will have to go to PWE Support to request the item...
Thanks for the HU. It was the latter. Have I not done that though by posting a ticket through the GM menu? It is not something I can get on the exchange (apparently) and I certainly would not have dispensed with it knowingly or willingly - not that I actually know how it disappeared. I might have made a mistake, or something weird has happened - but I don't care for the fact the item in question has just disappeared - or could disappear.

Last edited by ajm1067; 07-21-2013 at 06:16 AM.
Ensign
# 620 Poor customer support
07-24-2013, 02:07 PM
I've seen other people have issues w/ not being able to wear any costume other than what is in costume slot #1, however my experience over the past month with Cryptic's customer support is extremely disappointing.

On 21 June, I submitted a trouble ticket with my problem, and received an automated reply stating they were overloaded with issues since the launch of LoR and they would respond when able, which I understood.

However, on 23 July, 31 days later, I finally get a response which is a "canned" response and doesn't address any of my problems. It lists 5 common problems (not being able to log-in, not finding your C-store purchased items, how to claim your starter or legacy pack, etc), but none of them have anything to do with costumes.

31 days to get a standard response, which indicates no one took the time to read my trouble ticket?

STO is certainly free-to-play for me, between my LTS and the money I've spent on Zen for fleet modules, lock box keys, etc. Even if it were, I would expect better customer service.

As of now I'll refrain from putting any more money into this game, enjoy what I've paid for, and hope someone else who has the same costume problem I do finds a solution and posts it in the forum.