Survivor of Remus
# 1 Reman name
05-12-2013, 06:32 PM
For those of you who are planning to play as a Reman, I'm just curious as to what name you will give that character?
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
05-14-2013, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dem613 View Post
For those of you who are planning to play as a Reman, I'm just curious as to what name you will give that character?
Assuming the Rep took (and I have no proof it did yet) and I have remans unlocked
And also that We are given a Free slot

Im planning on Three Remans

V'Drek who will be my Reman Tactical and will be hopefully having a cowl (still not been able to get a male reman boff to test visuals on)

Nikko who should be the Reman Engineer

And Slax who will pick up the slack in sciences
Captain
# 3
05-14-2013, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
V'Drek who will be my Reman Tactical and will be hopefully having a cowl (still not been able to get a male reman boff to test visuals on)
I could post a screenie. Its the choice for some BoFF award. Male Reman.

My issue is that the Remans only have the hood/headset options and no actual Reman outfits.

If you roll a Reman do you get the "Nemisis" outfits or the same farmer rags and faction garb? Something tells me those will be C-Store.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
05-14-2013, 09:52 AM
Comes with uniforms if you buy the legacy pack
comes with some if you just have the unlock from rep (and I do at great expense I hope)

The rep unlock requires a stupid amount of credits (I estimate the total cost as over 11 million Ecs)
Ensign
# 5
07-18-2013, 04:20 PM
I named my Reman Shenrook. The Remans don't exactly have a lore-friendly list of used names, so Shenrook was fine for me lol
Empire Veteran
# 6
07-18-2013, 04:27 PM
I named mine Vkruk Why? Well fun fact, according to the novelization and other sources (but not stated in the actual movie), Shinzon's Viceroy was named that.

Worked well enough for me
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.