Captain
# 21
07-18-2013, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedvaccine View Post
2 people in my fleet are 350 or so day LTS and they're flying the Veteran Ship, its certainly a bug

Are the Devs aware of this?
All new lts get instant access to all rewards u do know that yes??
. . . . . . . . Insert witty content. . . . . .
Rihannsu
# 22
07-18-2013, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
Since they're being vague on how hard it is to code AI, this seems like it could also be an advanced command. On top of the standard "attack my target", there could be "attack run this target", "orbit this target", etc.
Yeah, Bort post as much in another thread. Oh well.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 23
07-18-2013, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s1701 View Post
All new lts get instant access to all rewards u do know that yes??
Every LTS member whether new or old get access to the Veteran rewards, Ive been LTS since December. Other than a 10 month out ive played since beta though.. just not subscribed all the time.
# 24
07-18-2013, 04:47 PM
Do like the Addition of the combadges gives the Romulan unifor finaly some finishing touches.

In regards to the Lifetime Combadge i hope the FED/KDF one is just a placeholder until we get a Republic Combadge, forcing us to either join FED or KDF was bad enough but i rather stay proud to wear a Republic insignia then showing of FED or KDF Colors.

And that's bring's me a question:
#1 Any eta when can expect Fleet Emblems to Show on Warbirds?
#2 Are there any plans to add Advanced and Elite Romulan armamend to Fleet Stores?
#3 With Taskforce Omega just rewarding either FED or KDF themed ground gear with phaser or disruptor damage, are there Plasma Version in development. Would love to wear a proper republic commando Armor with maybe a split beam.

Anyway love the small additions to the Romi costumes. Well appreciated that those are delivered in such a short time after LoR release.
Career Officer
# 25 Veteran
07-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Sounds like I need to jump on Tribble.
Commander
# 26
07-19-2013, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
General:
  • Ferjai Frigates have been improved, they should now be more competitive with other frigate pets.
Any chance on getting stalker fighters improved just saying...
Starfleet Veteran
# 27
07-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Is it possible to apply the "try to evade warp core breach" behavior to Photonic Fleet too?
------
Formerly redleader - Real join date is July 2008
Captain
# 28
07-19-2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlead3r View Post
Is it possible to apply the "try to evade warp core breach" behavior to Photonic Fleet too?
If it uses the same basic AI as other space pets (and I think it does), then it should already be changed.
Ensign
# 29 question for dev
07-20-2013, 02:13 PM
are the elite ferjais tricobalts working as intended because there thy3 tricobalts are hitting for a average of 6k on a target with no shields and a max hit ive seen is 20k vs a thy3 tricobalt normally hits for 90k on a crit not 20k the same goes for there mines low damage for what they are
Career Officer
# 30
07-20-2013, 05:02 PM
The cloaking device on the Elite Stalker Fighters is not working.

It flashes on for a split second, but then vanishes. It isn't even active long enough to make the "cloak sound."
Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard