Captain
# 21
07-18-2013, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baelogventure View Post
Saurian Females in Bikinis.

Perfect!
Y'know, I have to ask... what is with the (obviously reptilian) Saurian females having breasts anyway?

I mean, aren't mammary glands pretty much restricted to, well, mammals?
Rihannsu
# 22
07-18-2013, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shevet View Post
Y'know, I have to ask... what is with the (obviously reptilian) Saurian females having breasts anyway?

I mean, aren't mammary glands pretty much restricted to, well, mammals?
Why must an extraterrestrial species be confined to the same archetypes as species from Earth?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 23
07-18-2013, 08:50 AM
only Orion females can wear a bikini

1500 zen fo a fed bikini would make you a ton of profite cryptic

Thats if your in the buisness of making money

just saying
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Republic Veteran
# 24
07-18-2013, 08:56 AM
Roddenberry put ladies in mini skirts, and it has never changed. Non Males to this day run around Star Trek swishing their hips and jiggling their breasts, to be fair shouldn't the guys be hanging around with their hands groping down their pants and flexing their muscles whenever a non male struts by?. It is disturbing that the lesser half of our species is still treated like second class citizens even in the future. Perhaps the Kzinti had it right with keeping them as breed-stock and leaving society to the Men. (I am not the one who created the 'War of the Sexes' - I just note that it still exists.)
Captain
# 25
07-18-2013, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Why must an extraterrestrial species be confined to the same archetypes as species from Earth?
That's a very strange question to ask in response, considering that female chesticles are a uniquely human phenomenon shared by precisely zero other species on Earth.
Captain
# 26
07-18-2013, 09:10 AM
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ammalMammaries

This is why, that is all.
Constant exposure to the same opinions leads to continual reinforcement of ideas until eventually, any challenge, no matter what form it takes, is going to be met with a disproportionate sense of outrage. Room for reasoned discussion can no longer occur.

Commander
# 27
07-18-2013, 09:14 AM
That "bikini" is not a bikini... It is our DRESS UNIFORM dammit!

And we Orions are getting pretty ticked over the blatant disrespect the UFP is demonstrating towards our uniform and our culture, stealing what is part of our cultural identity, and recycling it for cheap thrills on a party planet as if it meant NOTHING!!!

The UFP is supposed to be better than this! The UFP is big on telling people how they respect their cultures and traditions, but then turn around and make a mockery of other cultures when it suits them!

Get your leaders to cease and desist abusing our uniform like that, and make their own swimwear without ripping our culture off!

We Orions are a very proud people, and we won't take this insult lightly!

-- Lola Laxness
(reposted by Smoovious Laxness on Lola's behalf since she doesn't have a forum account. )
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-18-2013, 09:16 AM
people should be wearing there star fleet uniform everywhere except risa cause they are star fleet officers

simplistic i know but seeing people fight jem hadar in a white t shirt and shorts is just not trek
Rihannsu
# 29
07-18-2013, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doffingcomrade View Post
That's a very strange question to ask in response, considering that female chesticles are a uniquely human phenomenon shared by precisely zero other species on Earth.
Or are they?

Besides... ALIEN species...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 30
07-18-2013, 05:10 PM
I suppose, as a member of the Saurian race, I should explain that the "breasts" on Saurian females serve a very useful function. Just remember this the next time you're drinking "Saurian Brandy".

Captain S'Ssshra