Captain
# 2521
06-26-2013, 03:13 AM
That sounds like a great way to spend a day.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Career Officer
# 2522
06-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Like today watching Invasion of the Dinosaurs.
Captain
# 2523
06-27-2013, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captan2er0 View Post
Like today watching Invasion of the Dinosaurs.
How about invasion of the school buses? Arise, School Busimus Prime, leader of the International's!
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 2524
06-27-2013, 11:19 AM
Just when I was feeling like playing the game..... a rototiller runs over my internet cable.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 2525
06-27-2013, 08:02 PM
The Risa event is decent although I don't know if I will feel the same after 25 days of it. The map is very nice and the Floaters (jet packs) are a lot of fun. I hope these will still be useable after the event is over. The dance competition is way too long! It lasts about 10 minutes of watching an NPC do dace moves that you also have to do. 10 minutes of mixing up emotes is not fun! I hope you can get in to play sometime soon.
Captain
# 2526
07-04-2013, 06:41 AM
Happy Independence Day!
Captain
# 2527
07-12-2013, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Just when I was feeling like playing the game..... a rototiller runs over my internet cable.
It's good to hear that you have been spotted playing again. Welcome back!
Captain
# 2528
07-19-2013, 08:29 AM
We miss our Residential School Bus of Ten Forward! I hope you are enjoying your summer so far.
Captain
# 2529
07-19-2013, 03:21 PM
dont-spend-too-much-time-migrating-website
the-sun-still-wants-to-burn-you
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Career Officer
# 2530
07-19-2013, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
We miss our Residential School Bus of Ten Forward! I hope you are enjoying your summer so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
dont-spend-too-much-time-migrating-website
the-sun-still-wants-to-burn-you
Don't forget the skeeters. And the rain. And humidity!