Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,061
# 8071
07-18-2013, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sanders: Then you're lucky. This stuff was only in the prototype stage when I was put in transporter stasis on the Enterprise-G. I said it then and I'll say it now; burning an enemy from the inside out is inhumane. Weapons like that should be illegal. A phaser is faster, and it can be non-lethal if you set it to stun.

*He turns back and points at the blade.*

Those things can't.

Forest: Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Armada use energy blades?

*Sanders turns back to Forest next to him, who's flying the shuttle.*

Sanders: Nano-pulse is different and you know it. Nano-pulse just cuts easier and doesn't blunt. Aside from that, it's the same as any metal blade.

Forest: Fair enough. I hate weapons like that as much as you do, Cap.

Sanders: Yeah...
James: To be fair. When your left with no other alternative I can see why... Just hope I don't have to use it.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,061
# 8072
07-18-2013, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Matt: That's because the whole matter was classified by the O.S.S.! As it is, I'm surprised you're even here!
Commander: OSS is not the same anymore sir and you know it. Neither is the government. Even during the war it seemed like they started caring less for the people fighting trying to survive. It is possible that whoever set it as classified never filed it. Besides it was the OSS that gave the go ahead and the heads up. Wouldn't surprise me if Section 31 was behind it but nonetheless it is there...

Trust me this stinks and I know it.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 07-18-2013 at 08:52 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,061
# 8073
07-18-2013, 08:51 PM
*OOC: Getting real itchy to start man.. Real itchy.. So lets save the arrest warrant for after the big event and have it occupy Matt since you can imagine he is just following orders. So no he is just the messenger boy that has to do it. Trust me going to be part of the bigger line here. *
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 8074
07-18-2013, 08:53 PM
Ooc: will post in about 30 min. Will be on more tomorrow. As well
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 8075
07-18-2013, 09:48 PM
OCC: now back to the unsc

Cole is sitting in his ready room looking over the recent reports. Nothing good in any of them he sets the padd down and takes a few deep breathes. He then gets up to looks out the window of his ready room. The Inssurectionist have helped bolster his forces and they have agreed to place all there forces under his command but they need more supplies.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,464
# 8076
07-19-2013, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Commander: OSS is not the same anymore sir and you know it. Neither is the government. Even during the war it seemed like they started caring less for the people fighting trying to survive. It is possible that whoever set it as classified never filed it. Besides it was the OSS that gave the go ahead and the heads up. Wouldn't surprise me if Section 31 was behind it but nonetheless it is there...

Trust me this stinks and I know it.
Matt: Commander... where is the majority of the Republic's economic infrastructure? The Beta Quadrant. Where was the Republic driven out of, with over 50 Trillion refugees to take care of? The Beta Quadrant. For that entire time, the Provincial Government in the Delta was in a State of Emergency.

For the record, Commander, I know the Director of the O.S.S. personally, and I also happen to know that he had then-President O'Neil himself confirm the classification orders.

Republic Naval Command is outside your chain-of-command. Unless the lives of the President or his staff are at risk, or I receive orders from him otherwise, I do not have to assist you in any fashion.

*OOC: Try to remember that Matt himself shouldn't even know about this, so that might come up in the conversation. Maybe ask how Matt knows about Archangel if the issue was classified?*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,061
# 8077
07-19-2013, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Matt: Commander... where is the majority of the Republic's economic infrastructure? The Beta Quadrant. Where was the Republic driven out of, with over 50 Trillion refugees to take care of? The Beta Quadrant. For that entire time, the Provincial Government in the Delta was in a State of Emergency.

For the record, Commander, I know the Director of the O.S.S. personally, and I also happen to know that he had then-President O'Neil himself confirm the classification orders.

Republic Naval Command is outside your chain-of-command. Unless the lives of the President or his staff are at risk, or I receive orders from him otherwise, I do not have to assist you in any fashion.

*OOC: Try to remember that Matt himself shouldn't even know about this, so that might come up in the conversation. Maybe ask how Matt knows about Archangel if the issue was classified?*
Commander: If you don't mind me asking sir. How did you come to know about Archangel and if the issue was classified?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 8078
07-19-2013, 11:33 AM
Jacob walks out of the holo deck

Jacob: Roland status.

Roland: everything is on time and schedule sir
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,464
# 8079
07-19-2013, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Commander: If you don't mind me asking sir. How did you come to know about Archangel and if the issue was classified?
Matt: Simple; I have 2 very reliable sources who were close to the situation.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,061
# 8080
07-19-2013, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Matt: Simple; I have 2 very reliable sources who were close to the situation.
Commander: I regret to inform you sir that both the former President have indeed lied to you... *Slides the proof he needs, the information was not filed as was said.* But nonetheless your knowledge does indeed bring another problem to the situation as the law was broken it makes you an accessory as well as your sources.

The Department of Justice oversees the road of High Justice in matters such as this, since Sam Allington is no longer part of the military it makes her a civilian. Your part will be dealt within by the Admirals...

Now Captain.. I will be going. As I have a fugitive to bring in.

Gentlemen..

*The men with him open the door and leave Matt staring at the pads at a loss... *

Commander: Trust me on this if there is evidence to show that proves otherwise I will listen to it. I also will let you settle things with your wife before I resume.. But I have to ask one thing.

How sure are you that Sam is really Sam?

I can see that I am not welcome on this vessel and have overstayed my welcome. Remember what I have said sir. *He leaves.*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:54 PM.