Starfleet Veteran
# 8081
07-19-2013, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Commander: I regret to inform you sir that both the former President have indeed lied to you... *Slides the proof he needs, the information was not filed as was said.* But nonetheless your knowledge does indeed bring another problem to the situation as the law was broken it makes you an accessory as well as your sources.

The Department of Justice oversees the road of High Justice in matters such as this, since Sam Allington is no longer part of the military it makes her a civilian. Your part will be dealt within by the Admirals...

Now Captain.. I will be going. As I have a fugitive to bring in.

Gentlemen..

*The men with him open the door and leave Matt staring at the pads at a loss... *

Commander: Trust me on this if there is evidence to show that proves otherwise I will listen to it. I also will let you settle things with your wife before I resume.. But I have to ask one thing.

How sure are you that Sam is really Sam?

I can see that I am not welcome on this vessel and have overstayed my welcome. Remember what I have said sir. *He leaves.*
OOC: Sam was reactivated. She was Captain of the Republic during the Torvak Operation. She IS Military.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 8082
07-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Commander: I regret to inform you sir that both the former President have indeed lied to you... *Slides the proof he needs, the information was not filed as was said.* But nonetheless your knowledge does indeed bring another problem to the situation as the law was broken it makes you an accessory as well as your sources.

The Department of Justice oversees the road of High Justice in matters such as this, since Sam Allington is no longer part of the military it makes her a civilian. Your part will be dealt within by the Admirals...

Now Captain.. I will be going. As I have a fugitive to bring in.

Gentlemen..

*The men with him open the door and leave Matt staring at the pads at a loss... *

Commander: Trust me on this if there is evidence to show that proves otherwise I will listen to it. I also will let you settle things with your wife before I resume.. But I have to ask one thing.

How sure are you that Sam is really Sam?

I can see that I am not welcome on this vessel and have overstayed my welcome. Remember what I have said sir. *He leaves.*
*Matt walks out after him.*

Matt: Commander, Sam is not a civilian. She was reactivated by Admiral Reynolds about a week ago.

Lieutenant...

Ops: Aye, sir.

*The Ops Lieutenant picks up a PADD and downloads the data onto it. He then hands it to the Commander.*

Matt: That's a copy of the order. Now, since you no longer have jurisdiction over the matter, please take this up with the O.S.S. I'm sure they'll be happy to help you, as they have jurisdiction over ALL Republic citizens.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 8083
07-19-2013, 03:00 PM
Jacob returns to his room and picks up a padd and starts reading through all the encrypted data Roland had picked up as he decrypts all the sensitive data that comes through.

Jacob: man there isn't much today is there.

Roland: some but nothing we didn't already know about.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 8084
07-19-2013, 05:22 PM
Jacob breaks some security and access some files.

Jacob : Roland what is this in file 901-9a.

Roland: scanning. It would appear communications with a unknown power attempting to contact the republic and federation to warn then about something.

Jacob: Roland save that file may come in handy later. Also would you do a repaint on the new suit make it a silver with red highlights and update the hub interface and go ahead an install the new repulsor units into the suit.

Roland: aye sir starting that now.

Jacob: also check in with the team and find there location

Jacob kicks back in his chair drinking some romulan ale as he continues reading through his padd
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 8085
07-19-2013, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Matt walks out after him.*

Matt: Commander, Sam is not a civilian. She was reactivated by Admiral Reynolds about a week ago.

Lieutenant...

Ops: Aye, sir.

*The Ops Lieutenant picks up a PADD and downloads the data onto it. He then hands it to the Commander.*

Matt: That's a copy of the order. Now, since you no longer have jurisdiction over the matter, please take this up with the O.S.S. I'm sure they'll be happy to help you, as they have jurisdiction over ALL Republic citizens.
*OOC: If you did not want a trial you could just say so before hand as I did not see that earlier..*
Starfleet Veteran
# 8086
07-19-2013, 06:19 PM
Quote:
*OOC: If you did not want a trial you could just say so before hand as I did not see that earlier..*
OOC: I didn't know you were going for a trial. Lol. But if you look, there is a way for you to keep this going. But no, no trial. There won't be time for that given what I have planned. If you want to continue the manhunt though, go ahead. It gives me an idea that'll help a future story arc with Sam.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 8087
07-19-2013, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: I didn't know you were going for a trial. Lol. But if you look, there is a way for you to keep this going. But no, no trial. There won't be time for that given what I have planned. If you want to continue the manhunt though, go ahead. It gives me an idea that'll help a future story arc with Sam.
*OOC: I do see an idea that would be a double edged chance for a potential agency *spooks kinda and the ones that have the kill you and get away with it card only answer to the council of Khitomer, given strong qualifications and strong tests on psyche.. not to mention background checks. Plus perhaps an information broker. Just a couple thoughts. Plus I am kinda splitting something major to get Sam started for the Shadow War and her arc so yeah after we deal with the upcoming threat for the time being It is going to be through Sam and Tara's perspective (not the Orion one) *

Commander: All right. No need to bite my head off sir. Like I said I don't like it either. But they won't accept your evidence due to your knowledge... But I will look into this. Thank you for your cooperation..

*OOC: What I was trying to show was is it possible that stress will trigger something in Sam?*
Captain
# 8088
07-19-2013, 07:11 PM
*As the small craft leaves and heads into warp, the Commander sits there looking over the pad and analyzing it and shows its genuine... *

Commander: Something strange is going on here... Why are they after the Captain for...

*Outside the Admiral's home the Admiral is at a party sweet talking the guests... Drinking wine.. Soon he begins choking and collapses to the floor as he chokes.. people try and call for help as in house medics try and solve the problem but fail as the Admiral had clawed his neck open trying to breath...*

Agent: Commander.. Are we going to go after Sam..

Commander: No.. I see no reason to.

Agent: I was hoping you would say that.

Commander: Huh

*Soon he is shot many times including two in the head, the vessel erupts mid warp leaving charred remains...*
Captain
# 8089
07-19-2013, 07:12 PM
*OOC: But lets put this in the back burner and get to the meat of the matter. And focus on Stane.*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 07-19-2013 at 07:17 PM.
Career Officer
# 8090
07-19-2013, 09:57 PM
I'm ready to lol