Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hello,

I just tried the STO Gateway and it is showing characters that are from just after the LoR launch.
Career Officer
# 2
07-19-2013, 01:25 PM
Silly question but did you use the main gateway. Long story short i had book marked both the BETA version and the main version and kept accessing the BETA version by accident ;p

After complaining about it on TS to some fleetmates for a bit if finally dawned on me what I had done

Just a thought not sure if this is the case
|William@wmcarson|Starfleet Reserve|www.StarfleetReserve.com
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
07-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcarson View Post
Silly question but did you use the main gateway. Long story short i had book marked both the BETA version and the main version and kept accessing the BETA version by accident ;p

After complaining about it on TS to some fleetmates for a bit if finally dawned on me what I had done

Just a thought not sure if this is the case
---^ Possibly this Make sure you're using Holodeck's Gateway at http://gateway.startrekonline.com.

Tribble's Gateway is http://gatewaytest.startrekonline.com and may show character's you've transferred over in the past.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-19-2013, 02:00 PM
Whenever I login, mine has always said Beta at the top. Is this normal or am I extra derpy?
Republic Veteran
# 5
07-19-2013, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maninblack017 View Post
Whenever I login, mine has always said Beta at the top. Is this normal or am I extra derpy?
It's still in beta.