Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Rihannsu
# 581
07-19-2013, 07:01 AM
Still waiting for this months stipend.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
Career Officer
# 582
07-19-2013, 07:34 AM
Well, looks like I got hit with the missing stipend thingy now.

On April 17 I received 1500 Zen. 500 of that was my normal stipend for April. Now, I didn't get my stipend in May or in June which is acceptable since I got a forward on those two stipends. I should have started seeing my stipend again on July 17. It's now July 19 and I have not received my stipend for this month. I'm going to wait a few more days to see if it's another bug in the system before sending out a ticket, but something is still wrong with the stipend grants.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Starfleet Veteran
# 583
07-19-2013, 08:29 AM
Missing Zen for this month. What's going on?
Starfleet Veteran
# 584
07-19-2013, 08:33 AM
Missing my stipend this month. What's going on with the computer program. Your servers and people 's sto zen accounts in game are not communicating with each other.
Captain
# 585
07-19-2013, 09:17 AM
same for my friend. he even emailed cryptic and got the "our records say you got it back then" then when he asked for a invoice they closed the ticket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Captain
# 586
07-19-2013, 09:19 AM
my friend is in the same boat still, no stipend and customer service basically did nothing. they wont even give an invoice.

this game sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Career Officer
# 587 Zen Stipend Records
07-19-2013, 12:57 PM
Is there any way I can see when I last received my last stipend . I'm sure I didn't get this months but I can't say for certain about last months
Community Moderator
# 588
07-19-2013, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidturner2012 View Post
Is there any way I can see when I last received my last stipend . I'm sure I didn't get this months but I can't say for certain about last months
You can file a support ticket in the link in my signature below or e-mail customerservice@perfectworld.com and ask.

At this time, there is no way to view it otherwise.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Career Officer
# 589
07-19-2013, 03:02 PM
It wouldn't surprise me none, if PWE enacted section 18 subsection E of it's terms of services. And this is what it reads:

Quote:
(c) PWE has the right at any time with or without reason to change and/or eliminate any aspect(s) of the Services as it sees fit in its sole discretion.
This is an aspect of a service that many people have failed to see in months.
Frozt@LordButtons
Republic Veteran
# 590
07-19-2013, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gideonkhan View Post
It wouldn't surprise me none, if PWE enacted section 18 subsection E of it's terms of services. And this is what it reads:

This is an aspect of a service that many people have failed to see in months.
It's possible that they could do that with new LTS or subscriptions but they can't do it with the existing ones without risking legal repercussions despite that subsection for breach of contract. That term does not mean that they have the legal right to do whatever they want but I wouldn't be particularly surprised to see them try it regardless of the legality.
Closed Thread