Empire Veteran
# 11
07-17-2013, 10:40 AM
I would copy over your character from holodeck again, log in, wait to see if you get vet messages, then log out and back in.

I've had similar weirdness before.
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
07-17-2013, 11:28 AM
I echo all these reports, but I wrote the details out in my in-game bug report on the Tribble server. Ticket ID #42,214. I also reported this on the Tribble patch notes thread for July 16, 2013.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
07-19-2013, 05:53 PM
I think the issue may be with the actual days on players' account; I am an LTS, but am at 990-days for active account. I do not think TRIBBLE was set up to register LTS status as equal to full Veteran access, to include 1000-day ships.
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
07-19-2013, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel64 View Post
I think the issue may be with the actual days on players' account; I am an LTS, but am at 990-days for active account. I do not think TRIBBLE was set up to register LTS status as equal to full Veteran access, to include 1000-day ships.
You could say that, however, there are people who are able to test it with less than 1000 days, and some that have over 1000 that can't.

There is definitely a bug somewhere...

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
The stick Cryptic keep bringing out isn't to discourage you from playing, its to discourage you from playing incorrectly. The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
07-19-2013, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
You could say that, however, there are people who are able to test it with less than 1000 days, and some that have over 1000 that can't.

There is definitely a bug somewhere...

Are you sure about that? If you're referring to the image I posted earlier with one of my characters having the 1000-day veteran reward, that's because I'm LTS (which grants all vet rewards).

My actual time is around 975 days, which is most likely why I can't use the Daeinos.

I still want bare feet.... on ALL costumes.
Career Officer
# 16
07-20-2013, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybacon90 View Post
Woah woah woah, hold on just a dam second; according to that screenshot, the Romulan vet ship has a PHASER lotus?? Is that right? That just seems very wrong, I would have assumed it should be a plasma lotus, or at LEAST a disruptor lotus.
Survivor of Romulus
# 17
07-20-2013, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuatela View Post
Are you sure about that? If you're referring to the image I posted earlier with one of my characters having the 1000-day veteran reward, that's because I'm LTS (which grants all vet rewards).

My actual time is around 975 days, which is most likely why I can't use the Daeinos.
I am only going by what others have said. Quite a few people that have well over 1000 days cannot claim the ship, and a fair few with around 300 days that could.

No idea what the problem is though, its a weird one

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
The stick Cryptic keep bringing out isn't to discourage you from playing, its to discourage you from playing incorrectly. The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Career Officer
# 18
07-21-2013, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aetherscapist View Post
Woah woah woah, hold on just a dam second; according to that screenshot, the Romulan vet ship has a PHASER lotus?? Is that right? That just seems very wrong, I would have assumed it should be a plasma lotus, or at LEAST a disruptor lotus.
On TRIBBLE, ships very often end up with dummy stats or broken descriptions in their early version.
The first version of the D'kyr that appeared on the test server was actually called "Varanus" and the D'deridex in the first LoR test versions displayed a turnrate of "2"...so this is nothing to worry about...yet.
Career Officer
# 19
07-21-2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
On TRIBBLE, ships very often end up with dummy stats or broken descriptions in their early version.
The first version of the D'kyr that appeared on the test server was actually called "Varanus" and the D'deridex in the first LoR test versions displayed a turnrate of "2"...so this is nothing to worry about...yet.
MAN, OK that's kind of a relief. I'm gonna be kind of upset if it's got a phaser lotus.
Career Officer
# 20 Unable to claim vet ship
07-21-2013, 01:46 PM
Some reason I have not been able to claim the Daeinos Warbird Destroyer on Tribble. I have 1,066 days into the game and I copied over my VA Romulan from Holodeck to Tribble and cannot claim the ship but I do have the Republic Veteran title. Can this please be fixed this week? I want to try out this awesome ship!
Actual join date: Aug 2010
1000+ day veteran