Closed Thread

Lieutenant
# 111
07-15-2013, 08:52 AM
Can we get a fix for the lockbox ships?
Career Officer
# 112
07-15-2013, 09:53 AM
after putting in multiple tickets i finally got threw to someone about this issue although they didnt give me any direct answers they did FINALLY acknowledge that they are looking into it.

maby with some luck something will get done
Processor: I7 3770K @ 4.3ghz Cooler: Corsair H100i
Motherboard: Rog Maximus V Extreme HDD: OCZ Agility 3 240gb
Ram: 16gb (2x8) Corsair Dominator Platinum
PSU: Corsair HX1050 Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Silver
Video Cards: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX 660TI Superclocked 3gb
Empire Veteran
# 113
07-16-2013, 04:04 AM
it was resolved via some patch which broke something else, then that something else was resolved by a patch which may have broke pets again (along with other things), then those other things and pets were fixed which broke up something other than something else, which was fixed by the patch which broke the pets

the typical story in this game
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Career Officer
# 114
07-18-2013, 02:43 AM
I see that there are a lot of posts about this problem with c-store/lockbox ship, i also posted some days ago something about that, i see that someone got some answer but no problem solved.
For example i have no problem with scimitar drone, i bought them and i still can buy them but i can't buy Dreadnought pet or Galor beam....

I tried to look for answers from devs but i can't find nothing, anyone had more luck?

Thx
Lieutenant
# 115
07-19-2013, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rutgar151277 View Post
I see that there are a lot of posts about this problem with c-store/lockbox ship, i also posted some days ago something about that, i see that someone got some answer but no problem solved.
For example i have no problem with scimitar drone, i bought them and i still can buy them but i can't buy Dreadnought pet or Galor beam....

I tried to look for answers from devs but i can't find nothing, anyone had more luck?

Thx
The post above yours from skibblet is the only info i have seen in these forums or anywhere to be exact.
No response from tickets
No response in forums (officially)
They just dont care,and i am getting to that stage also with them

The support here is non exsistant

Last edited by celticjedi; 07-19-2013 at 02:03 AM.
Captain
# 116 also had this bug
07-19-2013, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I'm not seeing anything in the Store's data that would cause this to happen. So, I have a couple questions to see if we might be able to track down a cause.

1) Had you actually gone into Space yet, after unpacking and readying your Scimitar? Or were you still on a ground map for all of this?
2) Which exact items were you attempting to purchase? (There are multiple Drone ships, e.g.)
3) If you were attempting to purchase the Fleet version, did the store you were accessing have sufficient Provisions to support your purchase?
I have also had this bug on Drone ships.1. I had gone into space about 20 times. 2. I was Attempting to purchase the EC version. Hope this helps in the investigation.
Ensign
# 117
07-19-2013, 03:38 AM
I have the same BUG ISSUE with my level 50 Romulan Tactical Vice Admiral. I OWN ALL THREE Jem'Hadar ships and the FULL Scimitar set. Yet, I CANNOT BUY even the blue Jem Hadar Attack fighters. It reads thee "you have to own Jem Hadar Carrier etc." which I DO OWN! Also i CANNOT BUY the Advanced Romulan Drone for my Scimitar(s)!!! This is driving me crazy and this has been like this for over a week!
Ensign
# 118
07-19-2013, 04:16 PM
They Still Have Not Even Bothered To Fix This!
Ensign
# 119
07-19-2013, 05:20 PM
well im having the same problem as everyone. i guess im stuck with only 4 spirals for now... hope they fix this in the next patch.
Ensign
# 120
07-19-2013, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aethon3050 View Post
This is related to the people in lockbox/c-store ships unable to purchase the hangar pets that go with said ships. People with Recluse, Jemdread, and Scimitars are all having this problem, which seems to have cropped up in the latest patch.
I am one Romulan / KDF Vice Admiral SUFFEREING FROM ALL THE BUGS MENTIONED ABOVE!
Closed Thread