Captain
# 1 *New* Fleet Gear Here
07-19-2013, 07:18 PM
Intro
I have provisions that I have no need for and others are welcome to them in exchange for donations.

What I Have
Tier 3 for the main three, and tier 3 for embassy pair. At the mine Trade is at 1 and Development is at 2 and will be rapidly taken up to 3. I know nothing extremely exciting but still some really good stuff. Warning though at the moment the mine provisions are currently in limited supply but more provision projects are being ran each day.

How it Works
1) Simply send an ingame mail to @Kreael with your name.
2) At some point I will send you a fleet invite
3) Make your purchases and donate as much or as little as you like to the projects or bank.
4) Leave the fleet at your leisure.

Whats the Catch?
No catch at all. Buy whatever you want, donate what you want, and be on your merry.

Does a Fleet in name only appeal to you?
Some who have joined under the provision for donation program have stuck around and continue to donate and purchase as they wish. This does not bother me in the least. If the idea of a fleet where there is no fleet chat, nor any events, formal organization, or responsibilities sounds like something you want to be a part of feel free to stick around!
Get yer Fleet Gear here!
Military 4 / Engineering 4 / Science 4
Diplomacy 3 / Recruit 3 / Trade 3 / Development 3
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=877071
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-31-2013, 09:12 AM
Hey bareel

I dont know if you got my ingame mail, was no notice if it got sent or not. I'd like access to your starbase again for my rom character to get the T3 Fleet Mogai

@Victor1st

"You know when that shark bites, with its teeth babe... scarlet billows start to spread..."
Lieutenant
# 3
08-13-2013, 05:15 PM
Bareel,
I was wondering if you got my in game mail requesting an invite? if you did when can i expect a response

@jarodroto123