Survivor of Romulus
# 21
07-18-2013, 09:08 AM
Once upon a time, we could access mail from outside that game.

I remember those good times....

My Chars = 1 Main (Fed Eng) & 5 Mules for fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-18-2013, 09:11 AM
But if you add a delete all button, idiots would cry because they pressed it and deleted a hundred items that they conveniently stored there.
========================================
SABLE SQUADRON ~ Caitian Engineer
The bigger the ship the better.
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-18-2013, 09:11 AM
Most of you people whining seem to have brought the problem on yourselves. You kept hundreds/thousands of old emails and it never occurred to you that could be a problem later on? Would you do that with your actual email?

Actually, don't answer that last question, I'm sure most of you would.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE
Click here to visit our website
UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES.

Et non est finis ad bellum.
Ensign
# 24
07-19-2013, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by topset View Post
Just line up the "delete" button with the "confirm" button and mash your mouse button.

It took me about 90 seconds to empty my mailbox of 200 items. You should be able to get this done in 5-10 minutes flat. C'mon, don't be so lazy.
that cool. You are our Hero. I was dooing just tat every day (I sell alot items) but then they broke mail system some 2 moths ago and i was unable to delete. After that if I try to open mail it freze my game. By my estimate i have areoun 50 000 exchange mails. tried to pleed to GM's and support but my oldest ticket is 35 days old and they havent responded. Now I'm unable to sell enything becouse of new system.

Only in my fleet there is more than 10 ppl with same problem.

This points there is thousends players with same prob in this game and they post mayority of item on exchange. That allso point that prices will rage becouse there is not enough items to go around.
Starfleet Veteran
# 25
07-19-2013, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medtac124 View Post
Most of you people whining seem to have brought the problem on yourselves. You kept hundreds/thousands of old emails and it never occurred to you that could be a problem later on? Would you do that with your actual email?

Actually, don't answer that last question, I'm sure most of you would.
I can see you think that way, for me i kept a clean mail box when we had the online access from the website. But I got tired of the multi click and few seconds wait on all the automessages from the exchange, AND i reported it as spam in hopes it would not come to me. But they brought this problem on, insisting on a message be sent every stinkin time i sell a stack of 100 commodities.

So I let the email build up because it is a game, not a job and they have made it tedious to clean up their imposed disaster.

The good news is in the Azure nebula I can work on my mail between freeing rom ships since I am not one of those that feels a need to kill all the Tholians. Cuts into my doff time but I am making progress.
PvE Jem'Hadar motto: Participation Ribbons are life.
End the war with the KDF and FED, allow cross faction teams, as the queues permit.
Ensign
# 26
07-19-2013, 08:50 PM
I totaly agree with this.
I have over 200 emails in my inbox, from the exchange, and now I can't put anything on the exchange because of it. I've cleared out all the items, but now apparently, you have to delete the entire mail too. I have every single mail since the day I joined. It's going to take hours to clear it out... PLEASE add a better mail interface and management.