Career Officer
# 21
07-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
OH! 1 more bug. applying paint/color with the patterns is extreamly opaque, like it is on the scimitar too, its basically invisible. both of those ships need that addressed.
/snip

This seems to have been broken when the scimitar was released all warbirds color options have that washed out look for me since those went live haven't tried it on KDF or fed ships lately though.
Republic Veteran
# 22
07-17-2013, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This may be because only your actual veteran status transfers to Tribble. So, if you're not 1000 actual days subscribed, but have a Lifetime Sub, you have to wait for it to hit Holodeck to claim.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
That is not the case as the shipyard vendor actually offered me the 1000 day token, and the shipyard UI shows that I have 1 token. I just cannot click Buy Ship.
# 23
07-17-2013, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybacon90 View Post
That is not the case as the shipyard vendor actually offered me the 1000 day token, and the shipyard UI shows that I have 1 token. I just cannot click Buy Ship.
Probably already the case, but gonna ask out of thoroughness...

Is the RR character you're attempting to buy with a Vice Admiral? Both the Chimera and Peghqu' are VA ships and I'm guessing this one is also.
MikeWard1701 (Special Envoy)

facebook twitter Steam STOwiki Raptr - feel free to follow/friend me : )
Survivor of Romulus
# 24
07-17-2013, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naevius View Post
I have to wonder when somebody feels the need to gratuitously insult someone trying to help them...

And it is logical - Holodeck probably runs to the actual account server, while Tribble doesn't. (I.e. minimizing the chance of a serious hack from Tribble.)

Yeah the insult wasn't needed, I know. Sometimes though, the silliness of some decisions made make zero sense, and the heat of the moment takes over.
No excuse on my part though

Fed: Eng (Five) Sci (Maelrock) Tac (Shen) Rom: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Career Officer
# 25
07-17-2013, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
Yeah the insult wasn't needed, I know. Sometimes though, the silliness of some decisions made make zero sense, and the heat of the moment takes over.
No excuse on my part though
It's not "silly" it's common sense.
Survivor of Romulus
# 26
07-17-2013, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedsnake001 View Post
It's not "silly" it's common sense.
In what way is it "common sense" to allow full vet rewards on hollodeck, but not on tribble?

Fed: Eng (Five) Sci (Maelrock) Tac (Shen) Rom: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Career Officer
# 27
07-17-2013, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archoncryptic View Post
Thanks for the bug reports. The character class and power level issues are already fixed in our internal builds. (It should be considered a Warbird and have standard Warbird power levels.)

The art, description, and animation stuff is simply unfinished and should be fixed soon.

Thanks again!

BUG:

While in Regenerative Shield Mode

Using Tachyon Inversion Beam

followed by Aux to Batts Technician doffs to reduce cooldown

*Should be* erroneously reducing the cooldown of the Tachyon Inversion Beam (iirc it reduces it to about 30s. I eyeballed it.).

I say this because this is also true for both the KDF and Fed 1K Vet ships, and has been like this since they launched. Unfortunately I am unable to test the Rom 1K Vet ship personally.

(The same bug exists for the D'Kora's EMP burst, reducing that global cooldown to 30s).

Last edited by ussultimatum; 07-17-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Ensign
# 28
07-20-2013, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This may be because only your actual veteran status transfers to Tribble. So, if you're not 1000 actual days subscribed, but have a Lifetime Sub, you have to wait for it to hit Holodeck to claim.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Well it grey out for me as well and i'm 1263 Days Subscribed. So why is it grey out for me as well , i see the token, but the buy button is grey out as well. I'm using 50 Reman Vice Admiral.

for those who want to figure out how long you been Subscribed. Just go to "My Account" and look under Subscriptions at the bottom of the page .

Last edited by strife49; 07-20-2013 at 08:04 AM.
Commander
# 29
07-21-2013, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naevius View Post
And it is logical - Holodeck probably runs to the actual account server, while Tribble doesn't. (I.e. minimizing the chance of a serious hack from Tribble.)
That just doesn't make sense.
Empire Veteran
# 30
07-21-2013, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnoukh View Post
That just doesn't make sense.
The login/account server is different than the game server.

Notice how Tribble doesn't know about all the stuff you have unlocked on your real account, like extra costume slots, etc.
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING