Commander
# 121
07-21-2013, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdkane View Post
@ hfmudd: Really solid entry, a nice reminder of what Risa's all about
Thanks!
I decided to take this opportunity to introduce my last set of characters, especially since it's S'Rastaa, by far, who's been doing the most grinding for the summer event - he's got all the tailor options now, the best floater, and should have a corvette in a couple of days.

My mental casting is pretty loose, especially with so many aliens in this crew; several of the following would probably end up being just voice with CGI. But for personality and inter-crew dynamics, try these on for size:

S'Rastaa: Laurence Fishburne
Mishara: Gina Torres
Orsin: Jeremy Brett
Nismi: Scarlett Johansson
Cerazod: Wayne Pygram
Zeera: ... anyone have a suggestion for a female Heavy?
Captain
# 122
07-21-2013, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfmudd View Post
Thanks!
I decided to take this opportunity to introduce my last set of characters, especially since it's S'Rastaa, by far, who's been doing the most grinding for the summer event - he's got all the tailor options now, the best floater, and should have a corvette in a couple of days.

My mental casting is pretty loose, especially with so many aliens in this crew; several of the following would probably end up being just voice with CGI. But for personality and inter-crew dynamics, try these on for size:

S'Rastaa: Laurence Fishburne
Mishara: Gina Torres
Orsin: Jeremy Brett
Nismi: Scarlett Johansson
Cerazod: Wayne Pygram
Zeera: ... anyone have a suggestion for a female Heavy?
You're very welcome

Zeera - Sigourney Weaver

Last edited by marcusdkane; 07-21-2013 at 01:42 PM.
Commander
# 123
07-21-2013, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdkane View Post
Zeera - Sigourney Weaver
Heh. Cute, but not quite, IMO. (I considered Claudia Black, for similar / obvious reasons.)

I'll keep thinkin'.
Captain
# 124
07-21-2013, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfmudd View Post
Heh. Cute, but not quite, IMO. (I considered Claudia Black, for similar / obvious reasons.)

I'll keep thinkin'.
In that case, how about Claudia Christian? She posted a bikini shot on fb the other week, and she's still got it
Captain
# 125
07-21-2013, 02:51 PM
@hfmudd - Heck. Yes! That was really good and the ending was perfect

@vdiddy5000 - Welcome to the LCs! It reads like you have an interesting crew so I hope you show more of them in future Challenges
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene
Commander
# 126
07-22-2013, 06:47 AM
Right, just posted mine. Originally, I was going to have the story end with an attack by a Hirogen hunting party, but I decided not to complicate the story any more than I needed to.
Captain
# 127
07-22-2013, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambassadormolari View Post
Right, just posted mine. Originally, I was going to have the story end with an attack by a Hirogen hunting party, but I decided not to complicate the story any more than I needed to.
Very nice entry, and quite different from other entries
Captain
# 128
07-22-2013, 08:48 AM
Thank you Marcusdkane and danqueller for the words of wisdom, but sadly this one didn't turn out as well as i would have hoped for me. There was a lot more i wanted to squeeze in there but it just didn't happen. It still felt a little forced to me, but that was due, in part to late nights and overly nosey family constantly butting in. Either way, please comment or ask questions as you feel to do so. Thank you.
Captain
# 129
07-22-2013, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithshadow13 View Post
Thank you Marcusdkane and danqueller for the words of wisdom, but sadly this one didn't turn out as well as i would have hoped for me. There was a lot more i wanted to squeeze in there but it just didn't happen. It still felt a little forced to me, but that was due, in part to late nights and overly nosey family constantly butting in. Either way, please comment or ask questions as you feel to do so. Thank you.
Awesome follow up to the previous shenanigans I rather liked the image of the Ferengi getting the beating with a horga'hn As for nosey family, I know what you mean, I never let my wife read anything I write
Starfleet Veteran
# 130
07-22-2013, 12:43 PM
Very interesting stories all around.

Still playing Champions Online, but I've been in here at least once a day to look at the Challenges, and some of the other stories people have up around here.

Also, for those of you who frequent the CO Forums as well (jonsills already knows about this because he's there) I've started a little petition for a return of their Lit Challenges.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing the next Lit Challenge, and I also hope some of you will visit the CO Forums to help bring back their Lit Challenges.
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"In the game of war, there are no clear rules you can follow." - Andrew Waltfeld