Career Officer
# 91
07-18-2013, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddinm214 View Post
Salamiinferno, you said for a weeks ago the german Players become a large localisation update. when is it?
schaut nach heute aus

looks like today

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post11444181

bud bad that the 1000 day Rom Ship not comming too today
Level 50 Cpts: W-T-Riker; Jadzia; Sharan; K'Dhan; T-W-Riker; T'Pok; Ehrehin; Shanara; Karana; Lukara
Subscribed For: 1200 Days 23-08-2013
Rihannsu
# 92
07-18-2013, 01:51 AM
hmm... Is there a reason why hull repair rate is lower now on tribble then in holodeck... I have the same number of human bridge officers yet hull repair is less now...
Career Officer
# 93
07-18-2013, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Update the color palate on the Reman variants of the Romulan Republic uniforms.
Problem. Still borked for Remans. I copied my Reman over to see if you fixed what I was hoping. For my Romulan boffs it's fixed but for my Reman captain and boff Veril, you guys must have forgot about it. I also have an alien-Rom still on the test server that I created during LoR beta after the great character wipe and it seems to be fixed for aliens also.

#1 For both versions of the Romulan Republic wrist attach left and right, the left one still has a different color palate than the right one. (on Remans)

#2 For both versions of the Romulan Republic chest gear and belt, the chest gears have a different color palate than the belts. (on Remans)

I reported this during LoR closed beta testing. It is nice to see it finally getting fixed for romulan/alien-roms. It's a start and thank you for the effort. Much appreciated.
Self Portrait
Starfleet Veteran
# 94
07-19-2013, 05:34 PM
Would be great if you can make Photonic Fleet try to evade warp core breach explosions from enemies too.
------
Formerly redleader - Real join date is July 2008
Captain
# 95
07-21-2013, 05:40 PM
How do you guys determine which assets are added to the Foundry as NPC Contacts? Klingon Hamlet seems like kind of a strange choice compared to the missing Romulan Republic costumes. Just curious.
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Captain
# 96
07-22-2013, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
How do you guys determine which assets are added to the Foundry as NPC Contacts? Klingon Hamlet seems like kind of a strange choice compared to the missing Romulan Republic costumes. Just curious.
Considering it's probably 1 dev, outside her working hours, it's limited