Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Reputation System
Login

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 81
07-09-2013, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
Any word on its ETA yet? I was amongst those disappointed to not see any Nukara reward. I didn't even expect *any* reward for any faction when I started; but when I got rewards for both Romulan and Omega, I was disappointed to get nothing for Nukara. Especially since Nukara marks are the hardest to make (nobody in the pug knows how to do the Crystalline thingy properly, and there are no Nukara dailies).
It's on Tribble now (see these patch notes from last week; I also posted about it above your post on the page back), so you can expect it to go to Holodeck in the not-too-distant future if all checks out.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 82
07-09-2013, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It's on Tribble now (see these patch notes from last week; I also posted about it above your post on the page back), so you can expect it to go to Holodeck in the not-too-distant future if all checks out.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Now *this* is something you said that actually makes me happy. Thx!
Lieutenant
# 83
07-22-2013, 01:37 AM
I have 2 Romulan/KDF that were hung up on an unresolved 'Secrets of the Ancients,' and after logging in after one of the previous patches I recieved a Nukara reward for the two Romulan reputations. As it stands now I still have 2 Romulan Rewards coming for them, as well as 5 other Nukara rewards for other Generals on that particular account. I guess I'm wondering if I should just write off the 2 reps and cross my fingers maybe I'll get the other Nukara ones? Any new word on when this will be fixed? Oh and I'd love to be able to buy carrier pets! Hugs and kisses, thank you, bye bye. /em huggles