Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Career Officer
# 601
07-21-2013, 10:15 PM
Finally...today I recieved 500 ZEN but tickets are unanswered and no verification of any supposed overpayment. We need for Cryptic to be transparent on thier billing and let the players see the books so to speak on zen transactions.
Lt. Commander
# 602 stipend late again
07-21-2013, 10:28 PM
and my stipend its late again (about 1 week overdued) I just submitted a ticked lets see what they have to say this time around....
Survivor of Romulus
# 603
07-22-2013, 02:16 AM
Another month with no stipend.
Another set of tickets.
Another no reply.
Another month of being outraged at PWE/cryptic!!!!

Is this seriously your business model PWE?

Help rebuild the Romulan Star Empire to glory. Click the banner to join today.

Career Officer
# 604
07-22-2013, 12:19 PM
I got this month's stipend finally. Still no word on May or June; they've giving me their logs on when I received a stipend but don't seem able to give me a log on when I spent it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 605
07-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cursix View Post
I got this month's stipend finally. Still no word on May or June; they've giving me their logs on when I received a stipend but don't seem able to give me a log on when I spent it.
Nice that they gave you that at least.

I got a response today. They told me my account is balanced. They apologized that they double payed me in April (which I got 0 Zen in April, not double) and said they took one month (May) off to even it out.

Well Cryptic, Why do I still have no stipend for April-July? How is that a balanced account?

After their explanation and apology the want to close my ticket. IT IS NOT RESOLVED, PWE!!!!!

Last year a had an accounting error with Zen but I figured it was my mistake because I took some time off from the game and hadn't kept up on it. But now I have to revisit that as well because PWE clearly can't count or be trusted.

Why is this so hard to deal with?

Survivor of Romulus
# 606
07-22-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusafury View Post
Nice that they gave you that at least.

I got a response today. They told me my account is balanced. They apologized that they double payed me in April (which I got 0 Zen in April, not double) and said they took one month (May) off to even it out.

Well Cryptic, Why do I still have no stipend for April-July? How is that a balanced account?

After their explanation and apology the want to close my ticket. IT IS NOT RESOLVED, PWE!!!!!

Last year a had an accounting error with Zen but I figured it was my mistake because I took some time off from the game and hadn't kept up on it. But now I have to revisit that as well because PWE clearly can't count or be trusted.

Why is this so hard to deal with?
Update:I got my 500 Zen for July today. Still waiting on a balance sheet. That one simple thing will put this issue to rest for all involved. As I am still missing Zen and was never paid double, but had Zen held back anyway.

Ensign
# 607
07-22-2013, 04:04 PM
I started my mission to get my stipend back in April when I became a lifer my crew were ready and phasers were set to stun.... Feels like a 5 year mission already.

Five tickets submitted four closed and stipend still not balanced

1st Ticket May
I was told i had received triple stipend so they were balancing... I had only just become a lifer and had nothing!!! TICKET CLOSED

2nd Ticket June the apologized and were aware of the problem....by then I had gotten 500 whoop! TICKET CLOSED :'(

3rd Ticket July I was told the logs showed I had gotten paid on time every month? Even though everyone had issues!!! And er nope still only 500 in three months TICKET CLOSED

4th Ticket July Closed as duplicate, problem wasn't resolved TICKET CLOSED

5th Ticket July Please please please sort this out before I go banana's

(P.S. I spending real money for ZEN so it's more of the principle of the thing now)

(P.P.S Who thought it was a good idea to let a Ferengi sort the account balance?)

Luthor1701D
Lieutenant
# 608
07-22-2013, 04:56 PM
It's now been 2 months since my last stipend. Their own accounting showed I did not get a double or triple. I will NEVER spend another penny on this game until there is a proper zen ledger for transparency.
Starfleet Veteran
# 609 Where's my stipend
07-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Anniversary date is the 17th, payment cleared bank on the 18th, no longer in pending. It's the 22nd. Where is my stipend. Where is the proof that you ever overpaid me? You people can't get color palettes right for Romulan clothing and I'm supposed to take your word for it that your accounting department is any better than your programmers?

It pains me that an IP as great as Star Trek was allowed to be sold to PWE. I can't believe CBS frowns on non cannon ships being easy to get but allows lock boxes and this sort of lying cheating stealing behavior.

You got my f-ing money now give me what I paid for.

Christ on a pony I hate you people.
Lt. Commander
# 610 i want my july stipend
07-23-2013, 12:45 AM
after receiving an email apollogizing for the delay in receiving my june stipend I'm here again to complain about the "unlimited customer service" we should receive as subscribers... My july stipend its late (was dued the 18th). I've opened a ticket to let them know and I fear I've to star my fight against automated mail all over again.. My ticket got closed with the usual automated mail stating that i've received 1500 in april... I DID NOT AND I'VE GOT AND E MAIL FROM YOU THAT PROVES JUST THAT. After asking (in june) for a refound on my monthly subscription because of the zen problem you "carefully reviewed my account" (your own words) and corrected the problem and you have accedited to my account the missing 500 zen therefore you were not able to refound my subscription.
Do I have to ask for a refound again?

please sort out you customer support service...
I've updated the ticked you closed in the support page, I hope that works..... I'll wait a few more days then i'll try to ask for a refound again...
I've appreciated d'sthal thanks to the subscribers but if this keep on being the standard of your customer support i think i will not renew my subscription in september!