Career Officer
# 11
07-19-2013, 09:41 AM
f your not in any hurry though save yourself some money and wait for the next sale but definitely snap it up when it does because IMO it is of great value even at full price.

I have been content with sto despite all the qq on the website i personally have not had any "bad experiences" ( game stopping bugs , lag , etc ) they only thing i have found of annoyance is the time delays.
Helping people Globally Discover the Freedom of Self Employment
Click to see the full size picture an my first attempt at writing STO Fan Fiction
Career Officer
# 12
07-19-2013, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vocmcp View Post
CS not replying to a ticket of mine for several weeks because I had issues with a purchase of mine. Reading a lot on the forums of unanswered tickets of others. Reading about LTS members that can't log in since weeks and don't get any support at all. That's what I call bad customer service. And if it does not even get better for LTS members then there's no point in spending that money. I'm happy staying with the Micro-transactions.
Yeah - whilst I let a LOT slide, I've two tickets in that have received no response. One from early June and another from about a fortnight ago. Not game-breaking issues, but nonetheless.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Career Officer
# 13
07-19-2013, 10:12 AM
Yeah, im missing a set of LTS rewards on two characters still

Have been onto CS for a couple of months about it now
: i finally got them to stop closing my ticket as 'solved' the day after i submitted it (about 3 attempts )

finally had a ticket they left open for about 3-4 weeks now : but no response at all

advice? stay away from LTS
Ensign
# 14
07-22-2013, 10:55 PM
So can we get an official answer as to when the next sale will be? I would prefer to get it on sale and $100 worth of Zen at same time...but if the wait is long I will just buy the LTS.