Lt. Commander
# 1 @ Devs: A round of applause!
07-22-2013, 02:06 PM
Quote:
To further add to this sense of investment, we?ve granted all summoned ships the added alertness necessary to have them avoid Warp Core explosions with a near-perfect frequency.
Oh my god! This will make carrier play SO MUCH more enjoyable when using fighters in stuff like STFs! You are gods Devs! Gods, I say, among men. Please enjoy the pure Ambrosia I am shipping to your headquarters right now.
__________________________________________________ __
Pay no attention to the dates and titles under my name at the left! I am a Career Officer, Lifetime Sub since launch, was in the Beta. Having problems with my forum account.
Career Officer
# 2
07-22-2013, 02:12 PM
Took them what, three years to get this down?
@HyperLimited
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
07-22-2013, 04:13 PM
Yeah that long, but it seem the dev's have been playing eve. If only they can nail down the ships classes, well that another story.
"You ask why we give our ships computer normal emotions. Do you really want a warship incapable of loyalty?"
Captain
# 4
07-22-2013, 10:25 PM
Yeah, the carrier / pet update notes sound pretty awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alikain View Post
Yeah that long, but it seem the dev's have been playing eve. If only they can nail down the ships classes, well that another story.
I most certainly hope not! Unlike STO ships the EvE ships are overspecialized borderlining boredom. The bigger they are the more boring they became. (Gameplay wise. The art is great on most.)

Eww.. next thing somebody wants is that a bortasqu requires fleetmates to warp out of a system. Soloplayer? Get a smaller ship.