Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Captain
I understand why you guys don't want us flying T'liss warbirds at endgame. But how about compromising by letting us use the T'liss hull material - and the bird-of-prey on the underside - on all Romulan ships? I would gladly shell out Zen for that. Please and thank you.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Lieutenant
# 2
07-18-2013, 06:20 PM
I would prefer if we had the green and purple bird from the Command Center banners to put on the bottom of the ships.

;;D
Captain
# 3
07-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Well seeing as the T'Varo model is from the 22nd century and the T'Liss is 23rd century I don't understand why we can't use the T'Liss skin on the endgame T'Varo.
Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
Rihannsu
# 4
07-18-2013, 06:51 PM
I'd be pretty happy to have a modernized Republic symbol-inspired bird of prey symbol to put on display.
Mhae ir-Virinat t'Rillas, R.R.W Temer
Captain
# 5
07-18-2013, 06:56 PM
I'd spend Zen on a skin for the K't'Inga which was the proper color and had the stylized warbird symbol for the underside of the secondary hull. It would be a lot of fun to be able to recreate the TOS Episode, The Enterprise Incident ingame.
"There are warriors and then there are Jade Falcon Warriors!"

"The only gear a ship or away team requires is a competent Captain."
Commander
# 6
07-23-2013, 07:31 AM
I still can't believe people like that Pontiac Firebird painting under the T'Liss. It looks so silly