Survivor of Romulus
# 31
07-23-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robos8 View Post
Discharge one ship of your roster and you get the Veteran ship

That only applies if his slots are full.

I still want bare feet.... on ALL costumes.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 32
07-23-2013, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qelme View Post
Since you guys are working in the carrier gameplay, can you fix the Advanced Orion Slavers? They are not getting the stuff they are suppose to get.
I performed some extensive testing of this ability just yesterday. It's working as originally designed.

The potential issue, however, is that the original design calls for the chance of receiving items to be exceedingly small (<1% chance, every 15sec). We're considering raising the odds slightly, but I can't guarantee that such a change will actually occur.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Captain
# 33
07-23-2013, 10:40 AM
PLEASE!

Rename the uniform.

Many of us Romulans have nothing to do with the Fauxpublic.
Captain
# 34
07-23-2013, 10:44 AM
Can we execute Tovan yet?
Career Officer
# 35
07-23-2013, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bberge1701 View Post
So ... you're saying it will be installed on Tuesday?

(Star Trek Generations reference)

Seriously, love the new updates! Keep 'em coming, hope they make to Holodeck soon.
Not to be mean or anything...

But I got a grand chuckle out of the fact that you felt it was necessary to indicate where you got your Star Trek Quote from...

In a Star Trek forum.

DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 5.0 years.
Lt. Commander
# 36
07-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Borticus -- thank you for looking at the Aquarius' use of its main cannons.
Vice Admiral Elaron, USS Sky Road
Empire Veteran
# 37
07-23-2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I performed some extensive testing of this ability just yesterday. It's working as originally designed.

The potential issue, however, is that the original design calls for the chance of receiving items to be exceedingly small (<1% chance, every 15sec). We're considering raising the odds slightly, but I can't guarantee that such a change will actually occur.
So basically they are a waste of resources since they are viewed as an investment if they aren't going to do much of anything. So it would basically take years for them to loot in the equivalent of how much they cost. More being so with the elite ones because as far as I can tell they are worse off than the advanced ones.

Edit: The elite ones do loot but the % chance of it is so low when I got them it was between 5-6 hours before they actually ever looted anything. The only way I could see how this working as designed is if that 1% chance and whatever the elite chance is in conjunction with some kind of loot table hard cap.

Last edited by zeuxidemus001; 07-23-2013 at 11:42 AM.
Career Officer
# 38
07-23-2013, 12:01 PM
Nope, still unable to claim the Veteran Ship..
Captain
# 39
07-23-2013, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post

Not sure why this is so low, but I don't think it would hurt for it to be higher. Perhaps a change to 2.5% every 20sec?
Lt. Commander
# 40
07-23-2013, 12:56 PM
It seems that KDF allied Romulans cant do the KDF star cluster daily, but the Fed allied Romulans can do theirs. Is this a bug or working as intended?