Empire Veteran
# 41
07-23-2013, 12:13 PM
With all the new romulan outfits, is there any chance we can get the romulan alien size bug fixed?
Empire Veteran
# 42
07-23-2013, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelchenchuan View Post
PLEASE!

Rename the uniform.

Many of us Romulans have nothing to do with the Fauxpublic.
I can't tell if you're trolling or not...

Still, you can't execute Boff's; just dismiss them back to Command (well, most of them).
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Career Officer
# 43
07-23-2013, 12:51 PM
Im seriously itching to try the Romulan Vet ship.. why'd it still no workie
Career Officer
# 44
07-23-2013, 01:06 PM
It's been said before but just in case, are all of you who can't get the vet ship getting the requisition form first? You can't claim it in the ship store without one of those.
Career Officer
# 45
07-23-2013, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineforfish View Post
It's been said before but just in case, are all of you who can't get the vet ship getting the requisition form first? You can't claim it in the ship store without one of those.
Id claimed it before the patch, now the requirements are different.. Mine just comes up with it needs you to be 1000 day vet and 0EC :/
Republic Veteran
# 46
07-23-2013, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelchenchuan View Post
PLEASE!

Rename the uniform.

Many of us Romulans have nothing to do with the Fauxpublic.
If you don't want anything to do with the Republic, then don't wear their uniforms or use their ships.
Lieutenant
# 47
07-23-2013, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I performed some extensive testing of this ability just yesterday. It's working as originally designed.

The potential issue, however, is that the original design calls for the chance of receiving items to be exceedingly small (<1% chance, every 15sec). We're considering raising the odds slightly, but I can't guarantee that such a change will actually occur.
Emphasis added

Did the "original design" change between its original iteration and the gameplay experience that players became accustomed to in the past year?

Is it possible that the drop rate was <1% originally, then increased to some higher figure, and is now again reduced to <1%?

I have no idea if that scenario is accurate, but your use of "original" made me curious. I know many players feel that the current results are significantly lower than their prior experience with these unique craft.

Thank you for engaging in the concerns of the player base.
Captain
# 48
07-23-2013, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
Not to be mean or anything...

But I got a grand chuckle out of the fact that you felt it was necessary to indicate where you got your Star Trek Quote from...

In a Star Trek forum.

Well, he must have forgotten that this is the place where people on some sort of star trek talk about what they're doing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Republic Veteran
# 49
07-23-2013, 02:03 PM
So... Has anyone been able to access the 500-day Romulan Uniform? I can't seem to locate it, if it's there...

I have the Vet Ship and shuttle(s), the Vet Ship Material, and the "Republic Dress Uniform" .. but nothing for the Admiral (500-Day) Uniform...

Any pointers? Is it not there? Is there some trick to claiming??

My account is Active, and I have 1285 days...

Jolan'tru
Survivor of Romulus
# 50
07-23-2013, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineforfish View Post
I have no idea what your talking about a req form never had to do that with my feds or kdf you just go to the shipyard talk to the NPC that deals with the ships and POOF! that's it where is this so called req form I need to get and test this ship.