Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
07-23-2013, 03:16 PM
What the. . . Superman isn't even going to get top billing in his own damn movie?

Way to be greedy, Wayne.
Career Officer
# 12
07-23-2013, 03:43 PM
I really hope that they avoid the Versus title; but if they do go that route, Superman should receive top billing.

If they would use "Man of Steel: In Darkest Knight," I would be expecting to Green Lantern and not Batman.

"Man of Steel: World's Finest" is good, but I would hope that there is a double meaning in it. Aside from referring to the Batman/Superman team-up/match-up; it could also reference a type of police force organized to counter the Kryptonian threat shown in the first film. It would give a reason for Batman to go against Superman; having Batman investigating the organization to discover their hidden agenda and Superman defending (at least, initially) their right to do so.
Captain
# 13
07-23-2013, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Man of Tomorrow
I like that one, though it says nothing about Batman in it.

considering their dominant color schemes...
Man of Steel: Black and Blue
Commander
# 14
07-23-2013, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohtoh View Post
I really hope that they avoid the Versus title; but if they do go that route, Superman should receive top billing.

If they would use "Man of Steel: In Darkest Knight," I would be expecting to Green Lantern and not Batman.

"Man of Steel: World's Finest" is good, but I would hope that there is a double meaning in it. Aside from referring to the Batman/Superman team-up/match-up; it could also reference a type of police force organized to counter the Kryptonian threat shown in the first film. It would give a reason for Batman to go against Superman; having Batman investigating the organization to discover their hidden agenda and Superman defending (at least, initially) their right to do so.
I agree with you totally about the Versus title. I hope they don't go that route. The reason people are speculating it'll be Batman vs Superman is because DC has registered a url for "BatmanvsSupermantheMovie.com", but they haven't registered "SupermanvsBatmantheMovie.com".

I think World's Finest is the best title, considering the history of the characters and their crossovers.
Captain
# 15
07-23-2013, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkwing43 View Post
What should the next Man of steel be called?
Man of Iron...........oh, wait a minute!

I'm still Romulus_Prime. Joined STO in January 2010.