Republic Veteran
# 11
07-23-2013, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
Edit: The build hasnt been pushed yet. When the .9 goes live your animations will work.
Nope, Sector space transformation on the KDF Vet Ship still does not work. This has not worked since the ship was released. It would be nice if it was fixed so that it too would have three modes.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-23-2013, 07:34 PM
Thx for the patches it makes the game alot funner... but than we dont get to play while u guys have mantanace -_-
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
07-23-2013, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by contrarydecision View Post
Why wasn't the cooldown on Cannon: Rapid Fire reduced for Attack Ships along with Beam Overload? Or on the Elite Jem'Hadar Fighters? And for that matter, why not make DEM 45 seconds or so on the JH Fighters so that they can have some hope of decent damage despite their complete lack of a torpedo?

Are the cooldowns on the Tholian hanger pets (FaW on Widows and Mesh Weavers, APB3 on Mesh Weavers) comparable in length already? Shouldn't they be balanced along these lines too?
Jem Hadar attack ship pets are reward enough...why ask for more? You are already special for owning the JHAS to even be able to get those pets in the first place.

To bad they still cant compete with elite meshweavers or the new elite drone ships haha
Commander
# 14
07-23-2013, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corvalle View Post
Jem Hadar attack ship pets are reward enough...why ask for more? You are already special for owning the JHAS to even be able to get those pets in the first place.

To bad they still cant compete with elite meshweavers or the new elite drone ships haha
If the pets are currently balanced, then reducing the cooldowns on other pets but not the JHAS will make the JHAS underpowered relative to other pet options. If they're currently overpowered and not reducing their cooldowns will bring them in line with other pets, it would be nice to know that the devs think that.

It's not a question of "special," it's a question of balance.
Republic Veteran
# 15
07-23-2013, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamegeekette View Post
will lts ppl be able to redeem the 1000 day ship in this because it says lts can claim it but it wont let us?
Hey I having the same problem but I noticed something. IDk if it is related. On the main server it says my Romulan is a 700 day vet so when I copy it to tribble it is also is a 700 day vet even though I am life timer.

IT could be that the vets rewards are bugged on holo deck and not tribble if you copied that Romulan character from holo deck.....idk though and it could just be me.
Rihannsu
# 16
07-23-2013, 09:40 PM
Has the Suliban cell ship selecter bug been fixed yet in one of the latest patches?
Empire Veteran
# 17
07-23-2013, 09:41 PM
well, the vet ship transformations seemed to do less then they did in that priority 1 sneak peek vid, and theres no sector space animation. warping into a system, i did notice the impulse engines like flipped or something though. not sure what thats supposed to do with warping. the impulse engine does not flip when you go into tactical mode
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus

Last edited by dontdrunkimshoot; 07-23-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Captain
# 18
07-23-2013, 09:44 PM
I love all the pet power cool down reductions....

Its fantastic they now are better scis then actual player... big thumbs up.

Yes I'm being sarcastic.
When the messenger comes to appropriate your profits ... kill the messenger.
Lieutenant
# 19
07-23-2013, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It's something we would love to bring back in the future after it's re-worked. We don't have an ETA to share at this time for that, though.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
So much like the DS9 Fleet action, we'll never see this again?

I found Terradome to be the stupidest STF in the game. It was broken and bugged when it launched, and the repairs done later didn't fix it at all.
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
07-24-2013, 01:09 AM
how does the star system work with skull fighters the whole point of skull figters is they ramm how do they lvl up like other fighters and become more powerful if they are dead?