Ensign
# 41
07-21-2013, 02:36 PM
Come on Cryptic, fix this already! It was fine before!
Captain
# 42
07-21-2013, 06:17 PM
Cryptic? Maybe a free fix? Just in case..

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Rihannsu
# 43
07-22-2013, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameisstolen View Post
Today I noticed the TNG split bottom pants on my character and BOFF's look weird. The lower parts of the pants have weird black swirly lines on them.

See here:
http://i.imgur.com/dZQpvfB.jpg

I made the pants white to illustrate the issue, normally they're black but then you can still see the weirdness.

Is anybody else having this?
Yes, I can confirm, I am having this same problem. Not only are their odd lines, but the color on the rest of the pants seems off too. They used to be a nice dark black that would go with/blend (near)seamlessly with the top. Now they black isn't so dark, it's got a hint of grey in it and the colors don't match up. There are some other more subtle lines, too. This is in addition to the strange lines near the bottom part of the pants.

Looking at it more closely. It's almost as if the TNG pants got merged with the Enterprise jumpsuit pants.

I sure hope the fix these soon. I have several toons that use the TNG/DS9/Voyager uniforms to which these pants belong.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Lt. Commander
# 44
07-24-2013, 02:10 AM
How is something like this possible in the first place? And then to remain unresolved for so long?! Ridiculous.
Commander
# 45
07-24-2013, 03:18 AM
great more bugs. seriously what the hell happened in that patch to break something completely unrelated. reminds me of city of heroes... when it was owned by cryptic.. I think I'm sensing a pattern here.

I'm still waiting for a fix to the power trays so they don't fill up with random powers everytime my romulan characters zone. It doesn't seem to be happening to my older characters but i'll be damned if I do ANYTHING to them that would even make this bug rear its ugly head.
Captain
# 46
07-24-2013, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by giannicampanella View Post
How is something like this possible in the first place?
Just one word: Cryptic.

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Career Officer
# 47
07-26-2013, 01:44 AM
Just want to chime in that I'm having this bug too.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/63...8EBFD3A9BC045/
Career Officer
# 48 TNG splitbottom pants
07-26-2013, 01:54 PM
What the heck happened to the TNG splitbottom pants? They look...terrible. The texture looks pixellated or something, causing the colours to not match the top options. In addition, there are weird lines around the ankles of the pants.

Am I the only one seeing this? When did it happen?
Career Officer
# 49
07-30-2013, 05:31 PM
Any word from Cryptic on this? I use these pants on everything and all my toons look ridiculous now.
"Once more unto the breech..."

Rogue Shipyard Blog
Captain
# 50
07-31-2013, 04:17 AM
I'm having the same problem.
The reason i haven't noticed it yet is because i don't use the TNG (series) upper uniform at all. What should be black looks like some sort of grey, and the whole upper uniform looks just battered. If it hat the same quality as the Academy uniform i would use it of course. But hey, it's TNG the devs surely won't fix that. I just hope they will fix this new trousers bug.
Crossing fingers.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-
T6 Guardian Class design / A 25th century Ambassador refit
Closed Thread