Captain
# 1081
07-24-2013, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arw1 View Post
2) Hairstyles and bodyparts:
- Feline Long hairstyles for caitians and ferasans. Please. We'd love to see that!
- Tails with armored textures - as if clad in a protective wrap of any of presented in game armors like MACO, OMEGA and others. Tail can be used as a surprising weapon in close combat and to leave it exposed on a totally hermetical suit....
Honestly, the only thing I'd like to see are all hairstyles available to both sexes and all species(that HAVE hair), plus long hairstyles, at least for the races who are able to grow long hair.

It's just... well I'd think that people from other planets might not have the same cultural gender classifications that we terrans do. They might not even attribute gender roles with sexes. Not to mention our own culture has a very good chance of changing so that any hairstyle is acceptable, as long as it's within Starfleet regulation.

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Also, follow me on Twitter!
Ensign
# 1082 Costume ideas
07-25-2013, 03:10 AM
Hey there - fantastic ideas all around, without question! For my part, I'd like:

More heels for women - basically shoes with the 7 of 9 heels.
More hairstyles, especially long or with hair-sticks
More makeup options
Film Noir outfits for Holodeck or other RP (i.e. Actual stockings - not pantyhose, Fedoras, coats, etc.)
Trenchcoats (Cliche I realize, but fun for those of us who play Independent types)
More Off-Duty outfits!
Cheong-sam / Qi-Pao type dresses
Glasses
Gloves for women
More 'Android' looking options
Cloaks / Capes as a neck piece, especially for Romulans and Klingons

Again, just a few ideas that Ive had - I'm a lifer here since beta (though took a break) and this is stuff I've been wanting to see for ages, so I figured I'd put my two credits in.
Career Officer
# 1083
07-31-2013, 04:24 PM
This It's the final version of TNG's Admiral's Uniform. The way I've seen the story play out on screen through the movies and DS9 is that the TNG Season 3+ Uniform stayed in service as a Service Uniform and the First Contact/DS9 uniform was more of a working uniform.

I would like for my Admiral to have the TNG uniform for use aboard stations and other installations, and then use the First Contact/DS9 uniform aboard ship and on away missions.
Career Officer
# 1084
08-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Take a peek at the Women of TOS costumes topic in the C-Store forum?
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Admiral Quinn was never over ALL of Starfleet << Link
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link
Career Officer
# 1085
08-08-2013, 05:38 AM
I think the costume I would like more then any other, even though ive been asking for the TNG formal dress uniforms, is the Old Navy Uniforms they wore in Star Trek Generations, this is how I want Cat to look. I Even commissioned a poster for my "Temporal Ambassador" series on deviant art of him dressed in that (only with a blue jacket instead of black) holding a cutlass. ^^
How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_ARC Wars time capsule
Ensign
# 1086
08-08-2013, 06:52 AM
The option to use Reman as Base Complexion when creatin a male alien .

Startrek/Into Darkness uniforms and
Rear Admiral uniform.
Ensign
# 1087
08-09-2013, 03:32 PM
we need headgear. for klingons it could be just standard helmets and what not, and for kdf it should be some standard form of cap that is optional for crew and formal hats for dress uniforms(see star trek into darkness they have hats at one point)
Lt. Commander
# 1088
08-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Long hair styles for romulan females.
Ensign
# 1089
08-10-2013, 06:36 PM
also facial hair for romulans as far as ive seen you cant have any. and ive seem rom DOFFs with facial hair.
Lt. Commander
# 1090
08-10-2013, 10:31 PM
Yes, we need Rom beards, asap. And split bottom pants need to be fixed. And men need their soft boots back, else every TOS uni will be forever... wicked ghetto.

This, I believe, is the complete list of current disasterous problems with obviously easy fixes.