Career Officer
# 1 Chat channel colors
07-24-2013, 05:41 AM
I would like to see certain option, to include chat channel options, be standard for all toons on a account. Once set it would stay that way against all characters. Also other options like auto loot, HUD options(target toys), and movement during dialog be set to account instead of character. I know some options can be saved and loaded, but not nearly enough. Cryptic always says that the game is database heavy, this might lighten the load, if it was standard across account. Obviously some items should left to the character, like HUD layout and a few others.
Captain
# 2
07-24-2013, 08:20 AM
As far as I was aware, hitting Save UI and Load UI on a different character will set everything to what you have saved, channels and keybinds and whatever else.
Career Officer
# 3
07-24-2013, 11:59 AM
Vopo is right. I believe the save and load options are in the HUD tab. Set EVERYTHING up the way you want it (layout, window sizes, chat settings, HUD settings, etc) and hit save. Fire up a new toon and hit the load button. Done.
Click here to visit our website

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!