Empire Veteran
# 1 Embassy Tactical Kits
07-18-2013, 02:12 AM
I cannot help but notice that the MK X Embassy Tactical Kit has Plasma Grenade MK IV instead of MK III from the normal MK X kit but the grenade does not do anything better than the MK III version. Is this a bug?
Republic Veteran
# 2
07-19-2013, 12:50 AM
No. THe Embassy stuff is gona be better than normal gear if you notice engineering and sciences kits also have MK IV abilitiesand i believe the MK XII gear has multiple abilities that are
Captain
# 3
07-20-2013, 03:50 AM
What he is saying is the embassy tac kit has a Mk IV plasma grenade, where as the normal mk x version only has mk III. However if you look at the damage shown it is the same as the mk III version, the mk IV version appears to do nothing more than mk III. The eng kit for example has the mk IV version of the turret doing a few points more dps than the mk III version.

I would assume this to be a bug/oversight, I would also assume that we are as likely to see this fixed as defera getting its bugs addressed.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
07-21-2013, 06:20 AM
I thought i read a while back where kits were going away as they are and we will get individual powers to put in each slot, like boffs. That way we can build our own ground kit instead of a handful of established kits where you cant customize or fully spec to.
PvE Jem'Hadar motto: Participation Ribbons are life.
Empire Veteran
# 5
07-24-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milanvorius View Post
I thought i read a while back where kits were going away as they are and we will get individual powers to put in each slot, like boffs. That way we can build our own ground kit instead of a handful of established kits where you cant customize or fully spec to.
That is what we hope to see at some point but I do not think you should expect to see it happen soon.
Captain
# 6
07-24-2013, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milanvorius View Post
The devs have talked about that before but its one of those things that keeps getting put off, along with revamping the crafting system to actually be useful. Maybe we will see it with the season 8 release at the end of the year, but i doubt it.