Career Officer
# 21
07-24-2013, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
We already brought down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130714a.11

General:
  • Resolved some clipping issues associated with the Romulan Veteran Jackets.
  • The Daeinos Destroyer will now properly animate while in sector space.
  • The Peghqu' Destroyer will now properly animate while in sector space.
  • Server Stability Updates
When are they ever going to fix the clipping issue with the TNG combadges on well-endowed women?!
The jar kitty watches you.
Career Officer
# 22
07-25-2013, 01:42 AM
Quote:
We already brought down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130714a.11

General:
WOHOO!

Thank you!
Career Officer
# 23
07-25-2013, 07:40 AM
i still cant claim 1000 vet rom ship.. i can get captains yacht but not the ship
Captain
# 24
07-25-2013, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitonozanshi View Post
When are they ever going to fix the clipping issue with the TNG combadges on well-endowed women?!
Lol, get a breast reduction. In Star Trek, I'm sure it's an outpatient procedure!!!!

butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
Temperance Brennan, "A building"
Lieutenant
# 25
07-25-2013, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Which character of yours is experiencing this issue? I'd like to pass it along to our Engineers to use as a test case. If you could send it along via a forum PM, that would be awesome. Thanks!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I have the same issue, some fleetmates also...very common bug from what i understand
Commander
# 26
07-25-2013, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstonalan View Post
I have the same issue, some fleetmates also...very common bug from what i understand
He asked for character name, probably @handle as well to be PMed to him. Just saying "me too" without any info about which characters is not going to help them locate the problem.
Career Officer
# 27
07-25-2013, 01:21 PM
Is there a reason why after todays patch on Holodeck I can buy 100 Lrg shield charges, Lrg Hypos, Major regens, But can only purchase 20 Large Power cells at a time.

I can purchase 100 Medium Power cells, but since they are not used for projects what is the point.
Career Officer
# 28
07-25-2013, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlnyghthawk View Post
Lol, get a breast reduction. In Star Trek, I'm sure it's an outpatient procedure!!!!
While that would be easy enough, it fails to directly address the fact that the art department fails at geometry!
The jar kitty watches you.
Commander
# 29
07-26-2013, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapla1755 View Post
Is there a reason why after todays patch on Holodeck I can buy 100 Lrg shield charges, Lrg Hypos, Major regens, But can only purchase 20 Large Power cells at a time.

I can purchase 100 Medium Power cells, but since they are not used for projects what is the point.
Sounds like someone pointed it at the wrong item.

On a seperate note, who decided that it was a good idea to relabel all of the KDF transwarp locations for the faction that contols the destination sector? Because I can tell you it was a seriously boneheaded move. Now instead of having a transwarp labeled "Beta Ursae Sector" its labeled "Cardassian Space". Guess what? There are 3 sector blocks in Cardassian space, assuming that I know what color/symbol marks Cardassian space. Instead of knowing I'm going to end up in Beta Ursae I could end up in any of 3 sectors blocks. This is a fairly pointless move that gives us LESS information about what our abilites do.

One of the locations is labeled "Romulan Space", I don't actually know where that one takes me as I have never bothered to use it but Romulan space now covers around 5 blocks, so I will NEVER bother to use that one now as I don't know where its going to drop me and it will probably just be faster to fly to where I'm going.

And I sure hope you are not a new player that does not know the lore of Star Trek, including what all the symbols are used for the various races are. You will end up using all of the transwarps and being forced to write down what sector they lead to instead of just having the transwarps labeled for the sector block to are for.

Last edited by ikuruyo; 07-26-2013 at 07:15 AM.
Captain
# 30
07-26-2013, 10:14 AM
Quote:
ST.31.20130714a.11

General:
What about clipping issues with the scarfs and Worf sash?