Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Republic Veteran
# 621
07-25-2013, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maendor View Post
Thank you for the explanation; I had thought that given I was not subscribing when this issue occurred it was something else.

It seems that anyone who now takes out a subscription is being deprived of their monthly stipend. Unless of course someone from PWE can clarify the matter?
It shouldn't be affecting new subscribers, only those who were subscribed when they screwed up, and not all of them. The hardest hit seems to actually be lifetime subscribers and though I got my stipend for July a day late and 1500zen short, I am still out those three months.
Career Officer
I am Lifetime membership subscriber and have not received any monthly stipend yet except for the first month when I Bought my lifetime membership. Please advise. Thank you.
Survivor of Romulus
# 623
07-25-2013, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amishrevolution View Post
It shouldn't be affecting new subscribers, only those who were subscribed when they screwed up, and not all of them. The hardest hit seems to actually be lifetime subscribers and though I got my stipend for July a day late and 1500zen short, I am still out those three months.
This is very broken for all, new and old subscribers alike. It is sad because my correspondence with PWE has been very discouraging that they want to even fix it.

They told me I was up to date. Even though I am still 1000 zen shy from this summer and 1500 from last year. They have so far refused to show me any kind of ledger of accounting for my Zen transactions in both stipends and what I spent it on if I did indeed receive it.

I did get a 500 zen stipend a day late this month (July). But only after heavy complaining.

I can't express the anger I feel towards PWE at the moment. They are basically trying to tell us that all is good and to trust that they paid us. That is not going to fly with me. If this continues, legal action will be taken. If even to just expose PWE tactics and ineptitude to the world.

Help rebuild the Romulan Star Empire to glory. Click the banner to join today.

Career Officer
# 624
07-25-2013, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusafury View Post
I can't express the anger I feel towards PWE at the moment. They are basically trying to tell us that all is good
It is like being in a personal relationship with a spouse who you have personal knowledge that they cheated and they say "It wasn't me". The anguish and frustration and heartache should be enough to end the relationship. You want to believe they can change for the better but your heart of hearts knows it is another lie. So what lie will we be fed next from our overlords?
Career Officer
# 625
07-25-2013, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Well, looks like I got hit with the missing stipend thingy now.

On April 17 I received 1500 Zen. 500 of that was my normal stipend for April. Now, I didn't get my stipend in May or in June which is acceptable since I got a forward on those two stipends. I should have started seeing my stipend again on July 17. It's now July 19 and I have not received my stipend for this month. I'm going to wait a few more days to see if it's another bug in the system before sending out a ticket, but something is still wrong with the stipend grants.
Looks like I can stand down Red Alert now. It was several days late, but I did get my stipend finally. Looks like everything is in order for me now. Best of luck to those of you still missing your Zen.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Lt. Commander
# 626
07-25-2013, 10:20 PM
no answer yet... when my subscription runs out in september I WILL NOT RENEW IT and half of my fleet mates will do the same.. some of them have already gone F2P... I have been a loyal subscriber since nov 2011... you stole my 500 zen and you give me nothing as a prove.. this game its FULL of bugs (from annoying to game breaking) get your act straight..
the customer support doesn't even read my mail.... they appollogize in june for the delay in receiving my june stipend (i've got the mail) and now its all over again--- this has become untollerable.... i can't spend 2 week every month for the so called "unlimited customer support" deficency.......

hey what do you know... after yet another complain i've received my july stipend ..

Last edited by zix74itaelite; 07-25-2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: finally i did get what was dued to me
Lieutenant
# 627
07-26-2013, 06:46 AM
I finally got my July stipend, it was 3 days late. Still no June stipend and they already told me in one ticket that I did not get multiple payments. I personally think they missed 3 payments and not 1 but as we've all come to find out, they think we're all wrong. My sub is cancelled and no more cash going to this game until there is a zen ledger I can look at whenever I want.
Rihannsu
# 628
07-29-2013, 05:23 AM
Got my july stipend after i sent an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com, asking about the status of it.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
Survivor of Romulus
# 629
07-29-2013, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seannewboy View Post
Got my july stipend after i sent an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com, asking about the status of it.
Good news!

Now that July is coming in for folks, how about PWE gives us the rest of the Zen they owe us?

Help rebuild the Romulan Star Empire to glory. Click the banner to join today.

Career Officer
# 630
07-30-2013, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusafury View Post
Good news!

Now that July is coming in for folks, how about PWE gives us the rest of the Zen they owe us?
Now you know the first rule of acquisition.... Once you have the money never give it back. I just don't see anyone making them act with anything remotely resembling honor. They have stolen from us and they know that the only thing that can touch them is criminal court. It wouldtake a class action lawsuit to bring any real change.
Closed Thread