Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 141
07-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyledewitt View Post
I was able to use another of my computer, which had Firefox, and access Gateway. I was able to actually use it, but as of today it says STO is down when I attempt to use it through Firefox. It would be appreciated if this was fixed.
Thank you for the quick fix. Although, there's still a very minor bug in it. When I'm selecting my Tactical toon from the character selection he has a Science emblem shown.
Starfleet Veteran
# 142
07-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This is the Star Trek Online Gateway bugs and technical issues thread! Please post any bugs, error messages, or compatibility issues here!
I can no longer access the gateway app in Chrome.

Vista Home Premium 64 bit, SP 2, Build 6002

Chrome Version 27.0.1453.116 m - accessing Gateway hangs while "loading", with just a background graphic. Didn't do anything but close browser first time. Checking email later said someone was trying to access my account; I finally figured out it was this gateway. Triggers an email w/"New Computer tried to access your account" message. Does not give any message on Gateway. Was not logged in to forum or account.

After finding this post, logged in to both account and forum first, opened gateway in another tab. Same results - stuck at loading screen, triggers 'accessed by new computer' email.

When checking Chrome version to report here, it prompted to update Chrome.

Version 28.0.1500.71 m - accessing Gateway, same issue as above. Hung at loading screen, no pics, just background. Triggered email to input code for new computer again.
Updating Chrome may have removed Java, downloaded and installed Version: Java SE 7 Update 25 for Operating System: Windows Vista 6.0 Java Architecture: 32-bit. (did not use beta 64-bit)

Logged into forums and account, then tried Gateway again. Triggered yet another email that a new computer had accessed my account. At this point, I give up. If I have any energy later, I will try IE, but would prefer not to use that browser.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

Last edited by blackjackwidow; 07-09-2013 at 08:45 PM. Reason: formatting
Ensign
# 143
07-10-2013, 01:10 AM
The launcher is also giving me script errors and trying to launch explorer only to load nothing and error again
Ensign
# 144 Overflow Bag Issues
07-13-2013, 12:05 AM
I am having issues retrieving items in the overflow bag. It says my inventory is full which it is not. Also on another of my characters, I did not receive the mission upon reaching level 18 (Federation) for the Duty Officers. I have submitted both of these issues to very long list.

I have attempted to log off and waited for several hours before logging back on to retrieve the items, and it still says my inventory is full, but again my inventory is not full.
Career Officer
# 145
07-13-2013, 09:40 AM
Cannot purchase specific stuff from the d-store. i own the required ships but it then tells me i do not own them when i attempt to purchase the items. cardi galor, dread carrier, romi dreads, andorian ships etc. would very much like this fixed and some sort of acknowledgment that our tickets are being read and something is being done rather than getting no response
Ensign
# 146 Login issues
07-15-2013, 04:11 PM
I keep trying to login using my user name and password, but it won't let me log in... and I can't remember what I put as the other name.....
Ensign
# 147
07-23-2013, 12:08 AM
hello how do I link my account? my cryptic characeters are not here
Ensign
# 148 Timeout in Character Select
07-24-2013, 06:11 PM
I can log in perfectly fine, but for some reason, I can't reach the character select page. It gives me the loading message for a while, and then gives me a timeout message. I have tried both in Firefox and Chrome 28. I am working on a Windows platform on a Dell computer. Has anyone encountered a problem of a similar sort, and, if so, how did you go about fixing it?

Thank you very much!
Ensign
# 149
07-25-2013, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skibblet View Post
Cannot purchase specific stuff from the d-store. i own the required ships but it then tells me i do not own them when i attempt to purchase the items. cardi galor, dread carrier, romi dreads, andorian ships etc. would very much like this fixed and some sort of acknowledgment that our tickets are being read and something is being done rather than getting no response
This Bug has been around for Two Weeks now and Cryptic does not even recognize it properly! Every day new players open a carrier ship or Romulan dreadnought set or even Cardassion Galor ship and since beginning of these two weeks or so they will NOT get anything spesific to that ship from dilithium and normal store! The game simply does not register the ship opened.

Everyone should be pissed!
Ensign
It keeps saying this whenever I log in. How do I fix this?