Starfleet Veteran
# 8321
07-26-2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman fires a pulse blast at the pack infront of him... then a telekinetic attack on the Banshee's but only does a little bit of damage to their barriers *

Dorman: Kill the screamers. We don't need them making barriers or touching us.
*OOC: Wait, how long has Dorman been on the ground? I thought he was on the Liberty!*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 8322
07-26-2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: I only wanted to know where the Freedom-Classes were being built and whether Utopia Planetia had the facilities (which I doubted given the Freedom-Classes size). I didn't need a complete Starfleet Military rundown.

But thanks for the complete Starfleet military rundown!

P.S. I am kicking myself for forgetting Bright commanded a Universe-Class right now! LOL.

P.S.S. Are you going to be continuously making ships bigger and bigger until you've made the Death Star look like a fighter by comparison? lol.
OOC: No eventually I am going to make them a bit more compact... I thought I should have given hints to it earlier. Just informing. Freedom was a hint that they were going to go compact eventually. Especially with new tech on the way.
Captain
# 8323
07-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*OOC: Wait, how long has Dorman been on the ground? I thought he was on the Liberty!*
*OOC: He gave command of the fleet to Bright.. He is down here keeping his word. *
Captain
# 8324
07-26-2013, 02:42 PM
*James fires a couple shots off as the rifle makes a big and loud sound as it fires rounds killing three husks in a single shot... *

James: *arm aching from the kick back* Give me a big enough gun didn't you Danny?

Danny: *Ripping a wave of husks down * Yeah wanted to see how you could handle that thing. Doing good bye the way. The Saber is *rips a husks head off with the omni blade.* is a updated version of photon technology in slugs the size of a palm with some buffering..

James: No kidding huh.. *Ejects a thermal clip from the rifle... and popping in another.*

Dorman: *Blasts a Marauder going through its weak shields. But one stops and they hear a cry out as it holds up one Abomination and gives it biological metal armor...* Damn.. Now we have more problems... *Fires a blast..*

Jacob where the hell are you?
Starfleet Veteran
# 8325
07-26-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
*James fires a couple shots off as the rifle makes a big and loud sound as it fires rounds killing three husks in a single shot... *

James: *arm aching from the kick back* Give me a big enough gun didn't you Danny?

Danny: *Ripping a wave of husks down * Yeah wanted to see how you could handle that thing. Doing good bye the way. The Saber is *rips a husks head off with the omni blade.* is a updated version of photon technology in slugs the size of a palm with some buffering..

James: No kidding huh.. *Ejects a thermal clip from the rifle... and popping in another.*

Dorman: *Blasts a Marauder going through its weak shields. But one stops and they hear a cry out as it holds up one Abomination and gives it biological metal armor...* Damn.. Now we have more problems... *Fires a blast..*

Jacob where the hell are you?
Sam: Hold on!

*Sam's hand glows a fierce white as she blasts a beam of white energy into the Abomination. She then uses her other hand to further intensify the beam as it starts to burn away at the beast.*

Come on, just back off! I'm holding back right now!

*OOC: Just showing Sam becoming a little more freehanded with her powers. Might be a good idea to force her to kill that thing, just to show how powerful she's become.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 8326
07-26-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
*The Orbs as well start using concentrated long lasting blasts on the Republic armor or using self destruct causing hull damage.*
OOC: I was actually hoping you'd do something like this.

But the Republic's already taken damage, and I losing ground on reasons for her not being space junk. Can you lighten up on the attack? I don't want to have to kill that ship!

*The Republic starts to slow down, due to the internal damage caused by Kei earlier, and the previous crippling of the impulse engines combined with the sustained fire from the orbs.

R.S.S. Republic, Sickbay. Andrews is running around trying to get crewmen back to their posts.*

Nurse: Doctor!

*He runs over to a nurse who's dealing with a convulsing patient.*

Andrews: He's crashing! 10cc's Cordrazine!

*The nurse hands him a hypo which he injects into the patients neck. Suddenly, he goes limp, a steady tone coming from the bio-bed.*

Nurse: He's gone.

Andrews: Damn it!

*The EMH runs past to tend to a group of injured personnel rushing through the door. Andrews starts to dash to the comm panel, pointing at another Medical Officer as he passes him.*

Doctor Vor'ak, bed 24! Keep Sentoya from convulsing! She's got a 3rd Degree plasma burn and theta radiation poisoning!

Vor'ak: Yes, Doctor!

*Vor'ak runs to his new patient as Andrews hits the comm panel.*

Andrews: Andrews to bridge!

David *Over Comm*: Go ahead, Doctor!

Andrews: I've got a lot of wounded people down here! If this keeps up, I won't have a crew to keep alive!

David *Over Comm*: How many fatalities so far?

Andrews: 194!

*He hears another flatline.*

'95!

David *Over Comm*: Understood, Doctor!

*Bridge. David has a cut on his forehead with dirt on his slightly charred uniform. Supports have fallen down all over the Bridge and a medic is tending to the Operations Officer, lying motionless on the deck.*

David *irritated*: We can't take much more of this!

Helm, set course bearing 280 mark 12! Take us out of the Battle Area!

Helm: Sir?

David: We can't do anything more, Ensign. I won't sacrifice your lives for meaningless deaths. We'll be able to do more alive than dead.

Engage!

Helm: Yes sir.

David: Republic to Fleet, we're evacuating the Combat Zone!

*The Republic soon turns away from the Battle, going to full impulse. The Orbs continue to pursue, starting to cause extreme damage. Suddenly, a flurry of ZPC fire knocks out the Orbs as a small streamlined ship bearing the blue stripes of the Republic of United Star Systems flies past from above. The ship is about the size of an Akira-Class, with no primary or secondary hull and nacelles mounted either side, built into the main hull. The nacelles protrude into triangular "claws", much like the Sovereign-Class or, indeed, the Matthew Neilson-Class. It's main hull curves into a triangular nose at the bow.*

*Omaha-Class Stealth Combat Vessel. Planning began weeks after the completion of the R.S.S. Republic to provide a ship capable of flying behind enemy lines without detection.

Armament: 5 pairs of forward-facing Zero-Point Cannons (2 pairs recessed just before the nacelles, 1 in the nose, 1 between the nose and nacelles, and 1 on the outermost edge of the nacelles), 2 forward-facing Phased-Quantum Torpedo Launchers (next to the hull-mounted forward ZPCs), 3 ZPB emitters (one on top - above the armoured bridge, one on bottom, and one mounted aft), and 1 aft-facing Phased Quantum Torpedo Launcher.

Defence: Prototype ECM suite - masking her energy signature and jamming enemy sensors, Primary and Secondary Regenerative Covariant Shields, and an EMP generator.

Propulsion: 4 Impulse Engines (2 recessed just behind the nacelles - blending into them, and 2 at the very aft), Warp Drive (max Warp 28), E-type Fold-Space Drive (max range of 8,000 LY), Quantum Slipstream, and Transwarp Drive.

Power: Warp Core, 3 Fusion Reactors, and a full suite of MAMs.

Auxiliary Craft: 2 Goliath-Class Assault Craft and 2 ATAVs.

Other: Tachyon-Scattering Cloaking Device, is capable of planetary landings.

The ship shown here: R.S.S. Normandy (OOC: I couldn't think of another name. This wasn't intended as a reference to Mass Effect, I swear).*

*The R.S.S. Normandy flies towards the battle, able to knock out the Orbs before they can react before cloaking, completely invisible to sensors due to the ECM suite and tachyon-scattering Cloak.

R.S.S. Republic, Bridge.*

Voice *Over Comm*: Republic Starship Normandy to Republic, you're all clear! Get the hell out of here!

*David's eyes go wide in shock at who he sees on the viewer - John DeFalco.*

David: DeFalco?!

John: Hey, Dave! We've got you covered! If you're going to leave...!

David: Helm, warp speed, engage!

*The Republic jumps to warp.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 8327
07-26-2013, 03:45 PM
*OOC: Okay, some service history for the R.S.S. Normandy now.*

R.S.S. Normandy - RIC 31203

Launched: January 12, 2528. Republic Naval Yard 21/A4 (Shipyard 21, Drydock Alpha 4), Delta Quadrant.

Refits: December 12, 2530. July 10, 2531.

Commanding Officers: Captain Dar'sak, January 12, 2528 - July 9, 2531. Commander John DeFalco, July 11, 2531 - present.

Service History: Spent 2 months on Shakedown in secrecy before official commissioning. Assigned to Recon behind enemy lines during Civil War, providing vital intelligence on enemy fleet movements without detection. Participated in the Battle of Charon and subsequent Battle of Angel Halo. Records of presence at both encounters sealed.

After the war, served as patrol vessel in the Shoal Zone in secrecy, without knowledge of all but BetaComm.

Command turned over to Commander John DeFalco (Former Science Officer on R.S.S. Republic (ACTIVE) and R.S.S. Matthew Neilson (DESTROYED IN ACTION). Promoted to Commander for valorous conduct after destruction of the Neilson). Placed under Command of Republic Admiral Antino Ramez and O.S.S. Directed Daniel Mason to track down Obadiah Stane and to ascertain threat of possible Shadow Incursion.

[Further information requires Omega Black Clearance.]

[ACCESS CODE ACCEPTED]

Currently participating in an allied assault on Stane's Stronghold to destroy the Artificial Life Form/Vessel known only as "Sovereign".
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 8328
07-26-2013, 04:22 PM
*Ra Cailum is keeping the orbs away but is having to keep dummy ships deployed to keep Sovereign busy... anti-aircraft turrets are working smoothly but need to cool down as well as replace energy cells.*

Bright: Keep up the attack... have the Normandy turn on the heat and help the Klingons. We need these Orbs off of us.

Drasco: We have had no contact with the ground team

Bright: We need to give them more time.

*Sovereign fires another blast destroying more ships while strafing.. *

Bright: What is that thing's status..

G'los: We have not made a discernable mark on it sir. It's defense mechanism is too strong for our weapons...

Bright: Damn.. What is our status.

G'los: Battery control reports the anti air defenses are in need of cool down, our shields are keeping them at bay..

Bright: Well never thought I would say this but thank god for that nut Holtz and the innovades...

G'los: Yes the Barrier shields are holding for now.. Our fighter complement is down to 70 percent. Even with the funnel technology more are still on the way.

Bright: Alright... I have an idea LT. Revert power from the AT field to the barriers so we can have a hard shell around the ship give us enough time to cool our anti air defenses.

G'los: That would suffice but we will be left with our main weapons to defend ourselves.

Bright: There is always a torpedo spread LT.

G'los: Aye sir.

*The Federation Fleet is taking some pounding but not as badly as the Klingons. *

* On the ground.. The armored husks and abominations are charging the line.. Sam did kill one James fires a shot at an Abomination's head and then a husk... As chunks of brains and skull fly he grabs it by the neck and throws it down and stomps on its head. *

James: Doesn't look like thugs to me Sam.. Monsters more like...

*A wave of Brutes arrive armored looking like Frankenstein monsters of so many beings. White eyes and half a skull.. The armored Abomination start firing their arm weapons...*

Danny: *looking down the scope* Damn... Heavies coming in.. *Fires a round into a spine of one of them causing it to rear back and them charge.* Crap..

Where is that lug of meat when you need him.. *starts shooting the Brute in the face and spine area trying not to get sliced into pieces. *
Captain
# 8329
07-26-2013, 04:33 PM
*The horde then disperses at the command of another Emissary... An Alien none of them have seen before... Blue eyes glowing, nanites spread throughout and cybernetic parts as well.. Arbiter had arrived.. *

Arbiter: Let the feeble flesh sacks push forward. *With a nod a force comes from behind him armed with rapid fire weapons, Abomination's armored and armed, and more husks. He looks to Sam and company..* Run little pyjaks ...
Starfleet Veteran
# 8330
07-26-2013, 05:11 PM
Quote:
*Ra Cailum is keeping the orbs away but is having to keep dummy ships deployed to keep Sovereign busy... anti-aircraft turrets are working smoothly but need to cool down as well as replace energy cells.*

Bright: Keep up the attack... have the Normandy turn on the heat and help the Klingons. We need these Orbs off of us.

Drasco: We have had no contact with the ground team

Bright: We need to give them more time.

*Sovereign fires another blast destroying more ships while strafing.. *

Bright: What is that thing's status..

G'los: We have not made a discernable mark on it sir. It's defense mechanism is too strong for our weapons...

Bright: Damn.. What is our status.

G'los: Battery control reports the anti air defenses are in need of cool down, our shields are keeping them at bay..

Bright: Well never thought I would say this but thank god for that nut Holtz and the innovades...

G'los: Yes the Barrier shields are holding for now.. Our fighter complement is down to 70 percent. Even with the funnel technology more are still on the way.

Bright: Alright... I have an idea LT. Revert power from the AT field to the barriers so we can have a hard shell around the ship give us enough time to cool our anti air defenses.

G'los: That would suffice but we will be left with our main weapons to defend ourselves.

Bright: There is always a torpedo spread LT.

G'los: Aye sir.

*The Federation Fleet is taking some pounding but not as badly as the Klingons. *

* On the ground.. The armored husks and abominations are charging the line.. Sam did kill one James fires a shot at an Abomination's head and then a husk... As chunks of brains and skull fly he grabs it by the neck and throws it down and stomps on its head. *

James: Doesn't look like thugs to me Sam.. Monsters more like...

*A wave of Brutes arrive armored looking like Frankenstein monsters of so many beings. White eyes and half a skull.. The armored Abomination start firing their arm weapons...*

Danny: *looking down the scope* Damn... Heavies coming in.. *Fires a round into a spine of one of them causing it to rear back and them charge.* Crap..

Where is that lug of meat when you need him.. *starts shooting the Brute in the face and spine area trying not to get sliced into pieces. *
*R.S.S. Normandy, Bridge. DeFalco is standing in centre of the Bridge as the Normandy continues to cause havoc with the Orbs.*

Ops: Commander, Admiral Bright is requesting that we assist the Klingons!

John: What's the lead ship?

Ops: The I.K.S. Sarkon, under the Command of General Markon! Her shields are barely holding!

John: Helm, set a course to hit the lead enemy ship attacking the Klingons! Hit it from in front - I want to get its attention off the Sarkon!

Helm: Yes, sir!

John: Standby to drop the cloak! Lock weapons!

Tactical: Weapons... locked!

Helm: In range!

John: Drop cloak and fire!

*The Normandy decloaks and fires all her ZPCs as she strafes the lead enemy ship from bow to stern, cloaking again before they can return fire. She then decloaks and strafes again from stern to bow, cloaking yet again.*

That should have done it.

Ops: They're turning away from the Klingons! Heading along our last known course!

John: Gotcha, you sonofa...!

Normandy to Sarkon! NOW!

*The Klingons quickly focus all firepower on that ship and destroy it, the blast knocking out its neighbour as the Normandy decloaks and mops up the Orbs in the area before cloaking again.*

Markon *Over Comm*: We have the situation under control now, Normandy. On behalf of the Empire, you have my sincerest thanks.

John: We're not going to get anywhere as long as Sovereign's focused on maintaining his grasp on these ships...

We need to distract it. The other ships can't get out of danger quickly enough. We can.

Helm, set a course straight for Sovereign! Full impulse!

Helm: Aye sir!

*On the planet. Sanders knocks out 3 Husks which were surrounding him, ducking as Hawk shoots off an arrow into a Banshee's face before it can hit him.*

Sanders: Thanks!

Hawk: Anytime!

*Sam takes down as many Banshees and Abominations as she can, vaporising most of them. Suddenly, she feels a warmth on her chest. She takes her pendant out from under her armour to see it glowing. She can feel where Tara is.*

Sam: Mike--

Hawk: Go!

*She lets the pendant fall back against her chest as she sprints up the hill and leaps down onto the wall of Stane's fortress. A few indoctrinated point weapons at her.*

Sam: Get out of my way!

*They start shooting, hitting a white energy field around her.*

Bad move!

*She fires a blast, vaporising them, before running down the wall and into the Command Centre, killing more enemies on her way. She finally reaches where Tara (James' daughter) is being held. She looks in shock and sadness at her pale face and glowing white eyes. Sam places a hand on her cheek, glowing white softly as colour returns to Tara's face. Tara's eyes open fully and the glow in her eyes vanishes.*

Tara *faintly*: *Groans* M... Mom...?

Sam *sympathetically*: It's okay. I'm going to get you out of here.

*She carefully vaporises the restraints and lets Tara get off the table. Tara's eyes grow wide.*

Tara: Look out!

*Sam turns around and ducks below a swing as a pipe flies past her head. She rolls away before looking up, seeing Tara back up against the table and restrained, and another figure in front of her.*

Sam: Oh my god...

*The figure reveals the indoctrinated form of Tara Tr'ian. Sam slowly gets to her feet.*

Tara...

What did Stane do to you?

*The purple glow in Tara's irises flickers for a moment, before she charges at Sam, Sam dodging and firing her phaser on stun. It does nothing and Tara grabs her and throws her across the room, sending her flying into a wall before falling violently to the floor. Sam slowly gets to her feet, her eyes glowing white before she clenches her fists and making them glow white. She tackles Tara to the floor before punching her, causing blood to pour out of her nose. Tara then punches her across the face, knocking her to the side before she blasts Tara away with a burst of twilight energy. Sam then pins her down and bars her arm across Tara's neck. The purple light vanishes from Tara's eyes.*

Tara Tr'ian *strained*: Kill me...

Sam: No!

Tara Tr'ian *strained*: I... can't... stop it!

*She screams as the purple glow returns. Sam takes her right arm off Tara's neck and presses her right hand against Tara's face.*

Sam: Get out of her mind!

*Echoing, like two voices at once*

Get OUT!

*A white stream of energy flows from Sam's eyes into Tara's, overwhelming the indoctrination as Sam's "Angel" blocks it out. The flow stops, and Tara's unconscious, her eyes back to normal. Sam walks over to Tara (James' daughter) and releases the restraints.*

Sam: You okay?

Tara: Mom? How did you--?

Sam: I'm not your Mom. It's a long story. I'm going to get you back to your father, I promise.

*She taps her earpiece.*

James? I got your daughter. I'm with her now. She's okay.

*Suddenly, she hears the door behind her open and close, her body filling with rage.*

Stane.

*OOC: How do you wanna play this? Do you want her to kill Stane in a fit of rage, or do you want her to defeat Stane and forcing him to flee?*
My Fan Fictions