Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Survivor of Romulus
# 21
03-11-2013, 07:46 AM
Edit to my post as fleet found now

thanks
Johnny

Last edited by johnnyelectric; 03-12-2013 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Fleet found :)
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
03-30-2013, 06:31 AM
Updated contacts for fleet officers.
Tigergixxer - Tides of War / Tides of War Club Member and Tides of War Fleet Counsel
Looking for a great community of friends to play Star Trek and many other games? We are a mature gaming community and welcoming new friends and members!
Visit our forums: http://tidesofwar.net
Ensign
# 23
03-30-2013, 11:09 AM
I'm looking for a fleet. I haven't played in maybe 2 years and have several max characters at level for then (46).

I was in the 23rd fleet and play my Tac officer a lot. I was very into fleet ops and pvp but I'm looking for mature players (I'm 43) and people I can bounce questions off of, the game has changed and become intimidatingly complicated - but I would not be a question a minute person. I'm hoping for advice on builds, what's the best weapons (ship and ground) and so on.

Please contact me if you think I will fit in or for an interview. I can use any Voip gamer software.

Thank you.

@Ballerinaman

Xzadfor
Lieutenant
# 24
04-05-2013, 06:13 AM
Hi There,

Using TS3 is not required, but to be honest, we don't do chat typing, we all speak on and coordinate through Teamspeak3. TS3 has proven very stable for a long time now, perhaps you had an older version?

If we can get in contact, perhaps we can iron out the issues. I have friend requested you on the forums, will try to find you in game.

Regards,

PS: Sorry it took so long to reply, I have been sick with the flu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
sounds like an interesting fleet here, though i have to ask if TS3 is required to be a member

i used to use it, but it caused too many performance issues with my computer, so i uninstalled it
Covenant of the Phoenix www.cotp.info
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.
Rihannsu
# 25
04-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cotp0maurafey View Post
Hi There,

Using TS3 is not required, but to be honest, we don't do chat typing, we all speak on and coordinate through Teamspeak3. TS3 has proven very stable for a long time now, perhaps you had an older version?

If we can get in contact, perhaps we can iron out the issues. I have friend requested you on the forums, will try to find you in game.

Regards,

PS: Sorry it took so long to reply, I have been sick with the flu.
sorry, but using TS3 exclusively at the expense of the game's provided chat system is the same as requiring its use in my eyes, and i flat out refuse to use it

i guess i'll just have to keep looking
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Lieutenant
# 26
04-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Okay mate, I'll start trying to locate you in the game as of today.

Quote:
Please contact me if you think I will fit in or for an interview. I can use any Voip gamer software.

Thank you. @Ballerinaman Xzadfor
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.
Lieutenant
Evening folks! As the time draws nearer for the Romulan Legacy / Expansion coming in May, Tides of War continues to recruit, looking for mature players, willing to join us and use Teamspeak3 for voice comms to coordinate our PVE/PVP matches.

Though much of recruiting occurs in game, we do check the forums for players looking for new fleet.

To contact us the fastest, go to a mail box, and message one of the contacts listed on this recruitment thread, and or try to contact us directly in game. We are usually around throughout the day, and prime time is Eastern through Pacific time zone.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Lieutenant
# 28 Tgif!!
04-26-2013, 08:49 AM
Thank God It's Friday Bump!
We've been having fun playing with the new Romulans, and have a long way to go before exploring it all. Come join us! Fed, KDF, or Romulan. Contact any of our officers listed on the front page.
Lieutenant
# 29 Recent Events
06-24-2013, 07:13 PM
This passed weekend concluded two fleet events for us. We competed agains another fleet in pvp, and we ran a no win scenario run.

Grabbed a couple new members on the KDF side over the weekend, and always looking for more active players to join us on our TeamSpeak3 server.

Contact us in game if you are looking for a new fleet!
Lieutenant
Welcome aboard Alurict!!
Alurict@Alurict, Central TZ, 22+, plays morning and nights, Level 50 green. Has a good ship and gear, still open to suggestions. Say hello when you see him, ask him to join TS to do some STFs, and all good.
Glad to have you aboard, will work on getting with you when I return from my weekend getaway. 8-)