Captain
# 61
07-27-2013, 05:47 AM
To: Superhombre777
RE: LC 67

Good story, nice work. I like it.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."

Look into Vanilla PvP if you're tired of the endless pursuit of grind, utterly unbalanced selections of geardo-inspired traits, and generally unbalanced and careless 'development' made mostly to turn this game into a second job.
Lt. Commander
# 62
07-27-2013, 08:50 AM
upon suggestions from others here and rl I revised the ending of mine, showing her actually getting back to present time. never intended for it to be that long (or to post just the first part unfinished, but it turns out it was a good thing I did. Laptop is dead, had to use my i pad to write the rest. ) but sometimes it's hard to find a good end point. I was originally planning on having her come back in a later LC, but being there's no way of knowing when one that would fit would be up, better to get it over with now.
Starfleet Veteran
# 63
07-27-2013, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightraider6 View Post
upon suggestions from others here and rl I revised the ending of mine, showing her actually getting back to present time. never intended for it to be that long (or to post just the first part unfinished, but it turns out it was a good thing I did. Laptop is dead, had to use my i pad to write the rest. :-( ) but sometimes it's hard to find a good end point. I was originally planning on having her come back in a later LC, but being there's no way of knowing when one that would fit would be up, better to get it over with now. :-D
Very nice ending there.

Glad to see your character's new ship show up in a badass fashion.

And I like how you have Temporal Investigations directly working with the people from the 29th Century.

By the way, if you happen to find a spare Temporal Science ship, do you think you could send it to me? My in-game @handle is in my sig, and I'd really like to put one of my Alts in a Wells (to be honest, I actually have a goal of putting each character I make in a different ship).
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"In the game of war, there are no clear rules you can follow." - Andrew Waltfeld
Captain
# 64
07-27-2013, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by takeshi6 View Post
Very nice ending there.

And I like how you have Temporal Investigations directly working with the people from the 29th Century.

By the way, if you happen to find a spare Temporal Science ship, do you think you could send it to me? My in-game @handle is in my sig, and I'd really like to put one of my Alts in a Wells (to be honest, I actually have a goal of putting each character I make in a different ship).
It just had to come eventually, didn't it...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Captain
# 65
07-27-2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
upon suggestions from others here and rl I revised the ending of mine, showing her actually getting back to present time. never intended for it to be that long (or to post just the first part unfinished, but it turns out it was a good thing I did. Laptop is dead, had to use my i pad to write the rest. ) but sometimes it's hard to find a good end point. I was originally planning on having her come back in a later LC, but being there's no way of knowing when one that would fit would be up, better to get it over with now.
Nice conclusion (although to be honest, I felt the last version was okay...) As for Rhonda getting herself knocked up in a Risian gang bang... Bad Kitty!
Lt. Commander
# 66
07-27-2013, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdkane View Post
Nice conclusion (although to be honest, I felt the last version was okay...) As for Rhonda getting herself knocked up in a Risian gang bang... Bad Kitty!

In her defense, it wasn't really thought of as a risk. Klingons and humans, yeah then all it can take is once. but a lot of other races, while they might be functionally compatable, reproduction requires medical help. Just her bad luck really that her mephit hybrid dna and caitian was close enough
Lt. Commander
# 67
07-27-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by takeshi6 View Post
Very nice ending there.

glad you liked it, though that is the first of those ships I have ever seen drop. so I'll probably see another one around, oh, 2015 or so
Captain
# 68
07-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
In her defense, it wasn't really thought of as a risk. Klingons and humans, yeah then all it can take is once. but a lot of other races, while they might be functionally compatable, reproduction requires medical help. Just her bad luck really that her mephit hybrid dna and caitian was close enough
Hey, if that's how she rolls... Amanda just cruises bathhouses for random strange
Career Officer
# 69
07-27-2013, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
To: Superhombre777
RE: LC 67

Good story, nice work. I like it.
So... you're posting from the future?

Can you tell me how The Road turns out?

( )

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Commander
# 70
07-27-2013, 02:52 PM
Ok..got my entry up.

I don't normally write from the immediate first-person perspective, so this was a challenge to me in more than one way. I hope everyone finds it readable.
"I am your leader, I am in command. The fate of all my followers lies in my hands. The burden of what is right or wrong, decisions have to be made. I have to take you all into this burning Gate." - Iron Savior, 'Never Say Die'.