Ensign
# 251
07-27-2013, 07:49 PM
Ugh... I came to download the game to put on a key to bring to a friend's place to show them and I find the download links gone, no way in hell I'm installing a download manager of any kind given their terrible track record of just being spyware. If arc is mandatory, my sub goes bye bye.. Does anyone have the old download links?
Commander
# 252
07-27-2013, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superk1ng View Post
Ugh... I came to download the game to put on a key to bring to a friend's place to show them and I find the download links gone, no way in hell I'm installing a download manager of any kind given their terrible track record of just being spyware. If arc is mandatory, my sub goes bye bye.. Does anyone have the old download links?
Wow, didn't even notice they did that, thats ****ed up. They pulled a M$ and made it mandatory. Not too happy about that.
Captain
# 253
07-27-2013, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superk1ng View Post
Not cool at all ^^^^^^
Lt. Commander
# 254
07-27-2013, 09:00 PM
Sadly no, though I would assume those links would not work any more anyway.
Captain
# 255
07-27-2013, 09:05 PM
You guys are a bunch of weenies. I have just downloaded and i am using it. There is no extra junk downloaded on my system. There is no extra toolbars, no pando, just arc. I am liking it, it is really nice to just click on STO in ARC and it automatically signs you in, same with Neverwinter.

Just give it a chance before crying about it, nah, just cry about it and post on the forums on how much you going to quit blah blah blah.
Ensign
# 256
07-27-2013, 09:11 PM
I found the ST.2012.0126a.8 torrent, it's still alive.
Commander
# 257
07-27-2013, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldarion79 View Post
You guys are a bunch of weenies. I have just downloaded and i am using it. There is no extra junk downloaded on my system. There is no extra toolbars, no pando, just arc. I am liking it, it is really nice to just click on STO in ARC and it automatically signs you in, same with Neverwinter.

Just give it a chance before crying about it, nah, just cry about it and post on the forums on how much you going to quit blah blah blah.
I have it and have had it since it came out, there's no real problem with it, but I don't think its cool to force it on people. Thats just my opinion, but apparently
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorantomalak View Post
Obvious Fail troll is obviously failing ^^^^
Heres a reality check for you little boy
Not many people like your idea
and
not many people like you
so go cry to your mummy and daddy and have them give you money to spend so you can feel like you accomplished something in your pathetic little life.
I think a forum mod should close this thread its becoming a flame war even im being sucked into it O.O
Since all of that's obviously true what does my opinion matter?
Captain
# 258
07-27-2013, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by general1devon View Post
I have it and have had it since it came out, there's no real problem with it, but I don't think its cool to force it on people. Thats just my opinion, but apparently
Since all of that's obviously true what does my opinion matter?
Hey kid i think you posted that quote in the wrong place lol
Commander
# 259
07-27-2013, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorantomalak View Post
Hey kid i think you posted that quote in the wrong place lol
No I posted it exactly where I wanted it. Btw I'm no kid.
Career Officer
# 260
08-25-2013, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Sounds good. I just took a quick look at it so here's some initial/first impression feedback.

Dislikes:

- Upon launching a game through the Arc launcher it opens up the original game launcher and although it automatically logs me in,.... (snip snip)
Waitasecond... what about situations where more than one person has an account and plays a family computer? It automatically logs someone in?