Career Officer
# 111
07-06-2013, 12:06 PM
I finished Cleaning the Slate, also after all the hard work my cats have been doing lately I decided to give them shore leave at Risa =^.^=

http://catstarsto.deviantart.com/#/a...?_sid=539e8d5e

If you me kicking back on RIsa feel free to say "Hai" :3
Deviant Art-Youtube- =^.^=The Red Pill
The path I choose to resist ARC
How Picard dealt with ARC!
Survivor of Romulus
# 112
07-06-2013, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
I finished Cleaning the Slate, also after all the hard work my cats have been doing lately I decided to give them shore leave at Risa =^.^=

http://catstarsto.deviantart.com/#/a...?_sid=539e8d5e

If you me kicking back on RIsa feel free to say "Hai" :3
See him purring in the sun .
I've bought a ball of yarn and a very nice red laserpointer for you to use! But i would like to ask you to review my 1st ever mission first .

Faction: Fed
Name: Collectiveness Strikes Gold
ID: ST-HII7CAMOB
Duration: about 25 minutes
Type: space and ground

At this very moment i am working on a KDF prequal and another fed sequel, might take a while before it's finished though.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Ensign
# 113
07-06-2013, 04:19 PM
Thank you so much for reviewing my mission so quickly. I'm very happy you liked it, it was a challenge for me and I put a lot of work into my missions. Work has geven on the next part where we will see what intrest the true way has in this little piece of rock in the badlands and we will also meet the local population. In short plenty of ideas left for me to write about, I'll be sure to keep you apprised.
Ensign
# 114
07-11-2013, 03:54 PM
Hello friend!

My mission is called The Khalaz Mystery, it's very much an early stage work in progress, but the first 15 or so minutes are up and ready to go! I'm aware of some issues with it at the moment, such as a few typos, additional pop-ups that I overlooked, some misplaced items and such and these are going to be worked out by the time the next update if the map is released, but the beginnings of a hopefully intriguing and action packed story based around the mystery of the U.S.S Hamlet's disappearance during a routine first contact mission is all there! Would love anybody's feedback who is willing to give it for things I may have missed or could improve! You may notice the mission is referred too as Trojan Horse at times, I recently changed the name but was so excited about getting it published that I completely forgot to check for consistency!
Details:
Name: The Khalaz Mystery v0.3
By: arcticanonaly
ID: ST-HB6G7KCCM
Duration: 10-15 mins so far, intending for 45mins to an hour and a half
Faction: Federation
Type: Space and Ground (95% space in current form)

Enjoy!

Last edited by articanomaly; 07-11-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Rihannsu
# 115
07-11-2013, 06:37 PM
BTW, did you do my KDF mission "Diplomacy in the Gamma Quadrant"?

If not, that might add some fun for a while.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 116
07-12-2013, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
BTW, did you do my KDF mission "Diplomacy in the Gamma Quadrant"?

If not, that might add some fun for a while.
You where my very first KDF customer Vortas are strange creatures!

http://www.catstarsto.com/klingon-foundry-reviews

I just noticed, I forgot to add in to show if your guys missions give rewards. Its been a while since a KDF mission came my way, I hadent checked the page.
Survivor of Romulus
# 117
07-12-2013, 06:56 AM
Thank you for reviewing my mission . It gives just that extra incentive to work harder for the next episodes .

Your cotton ball is waiting for you at 0:50 while the laserpointer can be used directly .
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Rihannsu
# 118
07-12-2013, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
You where my very first KDF customer Vortas are strange creatures!

http://www.catstarsto.com/klingon-foundry-reviews

I just noticed, I forgot to add in to show if your guys missions give rewards. Its been a while since a KDF mission came my way, I hadent checked the page.
Ah, cool, I forgot to check. One of my conclusions about that mission is that I made too much dialog optional, players then end up not knowing what is going on and don't know which NPC to ask. BTW, did you have fun fighting Enliss?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 119
07-28-2013, 03:37 AM
I thank you all for the oportunity to review your cool missions, i will leave them for others too look at but im closing this project down, (END TRANSMISSION)
Captain
# 120
07-28-2013, 11:41 PM
If I havent done so already, thank you so much for the great review!
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR