Captain
# 91
07-29-2013, 12:54 PM
Not sure yet, but I have an idea kicking around. It's not a very serious story but might be a way I can move the timeline forward and set up some things I want to happen later. It will also allow me to introduce the vice admiral of the 77th Fleet, who works under Admiral ch'Harrell (the fleet admiral himself). Alyosha is a captain of the 77th Fleet.
Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Sig by gulberat. Avatar credit to balsavor.deviantart.com
Captain
# 92
07-29-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhombre777 View Post
- I enjoyed your entry (as usual). One minor note - the sentence starting with "But it was enough of..." might sound better broken up into two sentences.
Edited, thanks for catching it Given your comment to Patrickngo, I wondered if you had seen my recent entry?
Captain
# 93
07-29-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberat View Post
Not sure yet, but I have an idea kicking around. It's not a very serious story but might be a way I can move the timeline forward and set up some things I want to happen later. It will also allow me to introduce the vice admiral of the 77th Fleet, who works under Admiral ch'Harrell (the fleet admiral himself). Alyosha is a captain of the 77th Fleet.
Looking forward to it
Captain
# 94
07-29-2013, 04:31 PM
@ superhombre777 - I love it when connections are made to Trek canon (if the books are indeed canon). Have I mentioned how I like Ch'Raul? No, eh ... well I do

@ danqueller - Wow. That was a VERY impressive piece.

@ azniadeet - I agree that to see a diplomacy v pew pew segment is refreshing. I'm not going that route with mine Still, well done with the tie-in!

More later! And thank you for the continuing thoughts on my additions to LC40! I have about 30 more to catch-up on ...
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene
Captain
# 95
07-29-2013, 10:08 PM
Okay, it was supposed to be a story about tracking down what happened on an abandoned outpost. And then Mycroft escaped into the Herpes, and the story turned into something altogether else. <shrug>
-------------------------------------------
I'm old enough not to care too much about what you think of me --
But I'm young enough to remember the future, the way things ought to be...

- Rush, "Cut To the Chase", Counterparts
Captain
# 96
07-29-2013, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsills View Post
Okay, it was supposed to be a story about tracking down what happened on an abandoned outpost. And then Mycroft escaped into the Herpes, and the story turned into something altogether else. <shrug>
Heh, I LIKE Mycroft.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Captain
# 97
07-30-2013, 03:54 AM
Quote:
That's a nice entry, and a great introduction to Mycroft
Lt. Commander
# 98
07-30-2013, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Mycroft rocks, but then so does Grunt.
Starfleet Veteran
# 99
07-30-2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Mycroft is fun, and I like how the Hephaestus/Herpes now has an AI.

Hopefully Mycroft stays with Grunt, even after he leaves the Herpes for whatever his next ship is--be it the Exploration Cruiser you mentioned earlier or something completely different (Personally, I hope he eventually gets a Regent-Class Assault Cruiser [the C-Store variant with Wide-Angle Torp Launcher and Metreon Gas Canisters] ).
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"In the game of war, there are no clear rules you can follow." - Andrew Waltfeld
Captain
# 100
07-30-2013, 10:56 AM
@wraithshadow13 - That was a brilliant piece of action! I think your version of Q is my favorite so far

@aten66 - That list is good comedy. Very well done

@shevet - You're next on my reading list and as of this post I've just started. It's shorter than a previous entry ... but not by much It doesn't really matter because it's good reading!
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene