Rihannsu
# 11
07-29-2013, 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
I love this, but I doubt they'd go for it as it would decrease the number of lockboxes people open.
No it wouldn't. Mirror ships, especially Fed ones, belong in the category of "yet another junk item." Nobody opens boxes hoping to find one. Some of the Romulan & Klingon ones may at least get you the price of the key back on the exchange, but they're still not exactly grand prizes.
Captain
# 12
07-29-2013, 11:08 PM
Actually... I see the Fed Mirror ships as the ability to stick with a class you're familiar with or like, but use the BOff slots of the other class type.
For example, my main's ship is an Assault Cruiser. Maybe I wanna fly a Star Cruiser, but I don't like the look of the Space Whale. Grab a Mirror Star Cruiser, and I got me a Sovereign with Star Cruiser capabilities. Same can be said of the Mirror Sci ships. Maybe I like the look of the Recon Sci, but want to try the BOff slots of the DSSV. Grab a Mirror DSSV! Voila! Luna with DSSV slots instead of Recon!
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/144/0/2/sto_sig_character_by_rattler20200-d7jlk1h.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Rose
And then I sneezed. And then I exploded.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
07-30-2013, 04:12 AM
I want the Mirror skin, available for my Tac Ody. Been wanting this, ever since I saw it on the Ody that is blown to bits, in the Nukara underground Hard pve que. (And before that, when Hard more was prior to Nukara reps release.)

Would have liked to have seen the Mirror skin, attached to the Nukara rep, as a T5 reward, or as a skin in the Lobi store. Or even at least as a part of the Fed Mirror events, or a Mirror oriented FE series.

And as for the Mirror Assault Cruiser, it runs quite darn well with an A2B build on it. It's simply the base AC, stat wise. The Mirror Star Cruiser on the other hand... meh...